Did we have a scrimmage this weekend?

I knew there was nothing "official", but it has seemed in the past like there was much more info leaked.

Seems to be the same this year as we are hearing the margin of victory. I'd assume we hear more in the next few days. Info came in pieces last year I know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vols All Day
Tusculum game now showing up on my Firestick espn app. Good omen for me. Hoping to see minutes by Pons, Kent, Johnson and Burns.

College Hoops Today with Jon Rothstein - Tennessee's Rick Barnes

If you listen to this podcast with Rick Barnes from a day or two ago the rumor of up by 30 at the half and winning by 20 seems plausible. He was complimentary of the Vols first half which we know he isn’t usually very complimentary, and then said they didn’t play quite as well the second half.

That’s all I got.

Box scores from schools aren’t official?

The school hasn’t released these box scores but these pieces of paper made it into the hands of media somehow.

We need to go back and see the threads from years past but I don't recall Any specifics from box scores. Only slowly leaked info about who played approximate minutes and scored what points. I don't recall details of shooting totals from players

We need to go back and see the threads from years past but I don't recall Any specifics from box scores. Only slowly leaked info about who played approximate minutes and scored what points. I don't recall details of shooting totals from players
I’m not referring to Tennessee, they’ve never released any info under Barnes...I’m referring to the other schools this year that have released info to media.

TOS poster said his cousin is a ref and he said they were up by 21 at half and ended up winning by 17. Tifiw. He said they played like champs the first half and the second half they played like they thought they were good.

Reactions: Vols All Day
I’m not referring to Tennessee, they’ve never released any info under Barnes...I’m referring to the other schools this year that have released info to media.

I explained that. If it's played as an official length game you can release info.
If there is any thing different about the format you can't.

I would bet that's correct

TOS poster said his cousin is a ref and he said they were up by 21 at half and ended up winning by 17. Tifiw. He said they played like champs the first half and the second half they played like they thought they were good.
If we can play cocky and still win by 17 so be it lol

Didn’t Tennessee scrimmage Alabama in baseball recently? That wasn’t a routine game but scores were released.

Yes and there has been a lot of confusion and inconsistency with this this fall. There has been some national media converge(D1baseball) and some schools have put out scores and such in twitter while others haven't. I just checked out website and I see nothing showing the box scores but the only thing I know for sure is many haven't consistently followed the letter of the law with the rule

VN Store

Back