Did UT get a ticket allotment form SCarolina?

I just bought 2 near the 50, lower level. There are lots more available on the resell sites. I found the cheapest price on TickPick...lower fees than some of the others.

Does anyone have a pin for a good place to park? I know all the good spots in Knoxville but only been to Columbia once.
Just huge lots, flat, near stadium. Its the state fairgrounds.

Reactions: nickc321
I just bought 2 near the 50, lower level. There are lots more available on the resell sites. I found the cheapest price on TickPick...lower fees than some of the others.

Does anyone have a pin for a good place to park? I know all the good spots in Knoxville but only been to Columbia once.
A lot of places around the stadium and on Bluff Rd coming in from I-77. With limited capacity you should be able to drive up pretty close to the stadium.

Parking there is easy. If you come in by interstate, the road you exit onto has a bunch of businesses that sell parking in their lots as you get closer to the stadium. The food and beverage options are VERY limited so bring supplies to tailgate or eat before.

Crap, I wish you guys hadn't posted about these tickets being so cheap. Living in Charlotte it's an easy drive there but I always swear I'll never go back after every trip there. I may wind up going again this year now

VN Store

Back