Did TN pay Pruitt?

WoodsmanVol

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom
Go checkout amazingribs.com under tested recipes, then under the veggies heading the recipe for grilled asparagus spears to the heart
THANK YOU! I will be exploring the website further, but it looks like I'm to end up becoming a member based on the quick look-see I did. I booked marked it too so I don't end up losing it due to forgetting the name.

rocky top buzz

True, IF it's the university cutting the check. If it's a booster then no the university doesn't have to disclose anything.
There's no way a booster could legally cut a check and make this go away. Sure a booster can write Jeremy a check under the promise that Jeremy would keep his mouth shut. But it wouldn't be enforceable. 2 Parties (coach and booster) cannot enter a contract that impacts a 3rd party (school) without the 3rd parties consent. And with the 3rd party being the University of Tennessee, any written legally-enforceable consent could not be kept private.

More importantly I think some people got to Jeremy and let him know that even if he doesn't plan to return to CFB, this type of tactic would make him un-attractive to NFL teams too. Look no further than what happened with Gruden. Most everyone at that level has buried bodies and they're not going to want to hire the guy who tried to get revenge after being caught cheating.

DrTNT

THANK YOU! I will be exploring the website further, but it looks like I'm to end up becoming a member based on the quick look-see I did. I booked marked it too so I don't end up losing it due to forgetting the name.
You’re welcome!! Lots of good recipes there (I highly recommend Meathead’s Memphis Dust rub on pork, chicken & ground beef)!

jcanvolfan

At the moment the university position is they aren’t going to pay Beldar anything .That may change if or when a lawsuit is actually filed. If it is filed that’s when there is likely to be a settlement as neither side really wants this to be argued in court.

VolDave53

Life is Good, Just Look Around ~ Matt Prater
No they can not. This is a state funded land grant institution. Every penny they spend is public record.
Unless it is paid directly by a booster from said boosters' private funds. I doubt that happened, but it would not be required to be reported. Private transactions between private individuals.

Remy

A kick to the cods is my only deterrence.
NOBODY including the NCAA wants Pruitt on a witness stand under oath testifying about all the payola he dished out and where he learned how to do it as a coach who sojourned throughout the SEC. NOBODY. Keep in mind nobody turned Pruitt in BUT Tennessee itself. Think Kirby somehow became a hot recruiter because UGA and Athens are wonderful places? They are compared to that dump called Tuscaloosa. If we self impose the rest of the SEC breathes a sigh of relief as does the NCAA that will go along with it, trust that.

LowKey

Flash Card
How does Pruitt ever expect to land another job while threatening lawsuits against the one power 5 school that gave him a shot. Career suicide IMO.

VN Store