Did the fight last night end the talk about whether Rousey could beat Money?

One clean punch and RR would be destroyed.

Problem there is Mayweather's opponents usually leave the fight looking like they have been to a salon.

If the fight could not go to a decision. He might be forced to actually fight though.

The last guy that FM knocked out would knock out the chick who knocked out RR the other night...in about 6 seconds.

Why is this even a discussion? It would be Michael Jordan vs. Diana Taurasi

Problem there is Mayweather's opponents usually leave the fight looking like they have been to a salon.

If the fight could not go to a decision. He might be forced to actually fight though.

True, he is not a power puncher, he's a points guy. Still RR wouldn't last a round unless she ran.

Uhhh, HH is not just a boxer. If Mayweather fought RR, I don't know that he can protect that front leg. Boxers have a huge disadvantage in MMA if they don't have other skill sets. She could chop it down with kicks, and take him down. He's not been trained to defend that, and his whole life he's been trained to put that front knee forward for the world to kick. Holly Holm has kickboxing...not just boxing.

I think Money wins, but it's not as lop-sided as you'd think.

This pretty much. Ronda wouldn't just rush in like a crazed bull like she did against Holm. She would stay on the outside kick the leg and try to time a shot. If she somehow got a takedown he's done. Problem is if he touches her, she's likely done. Floyd probably wins by pillow punching her to death. That being said as much as I dislike Ronda I would be praying that she could get a TD and rip his arm off.

VN Store

Back