Did he change the play?

So what? We still lose either way. Stop acting like that play changes everything. I guess the moral victory would have been closer.

We were in this game much, much more than AMYONE expected. But yeah let’s pick a play and pretend like it was THE game changer.
Why is it that you seem to always defend any coaches or any player that causes us to lose. Are you really a Tennessee fan? Or are you just really into seeing Tennessee suffer? I've been reading your post for 2 years and you always seem to be defending the indefensible.

Last edited:
So what? We still lose either way. Stop acting like that play changes everything. I guess the moral victory would have been closer.

We were in this game much, much more than AMYONE expected. But yeah let’s pick a play and pretend like it was THE game changer.
It may have changed the game had we scored. On that we ll never know for sure.

At worse we have a back up QB pinned on his goaline with plenty of time still left.
What we do know is that it ended the game prematurely.

I'm not sure what any of this has to do with a moral victory or why that is even relevant. We had a chance to cut the lead to 1 score with 8 mins left.

That was a critical mistake after a very good drive. We have no way of knowing how the game might have been different with a TD there. Maybe UT successfully hits the onside kick and scores again?

I think it would be pretty fair to say that JG's play in general lessened UT's chances of winning. That play was a significant part of the whole.

Thats bull crap. Damn all that Im just trying to figure out why Pruitt pulled on that kid facemask on National Tv? If Im JG parents Im raising hell Monday morning. A win or loss dont matter at this point. I hate coaches like that. Im not the biggest JG fan
People like you are why people are such pussies nowadays. Let's bring mommy and daddy into it because they're son got his ass chewed out by a coach. I pray people like you stay away from football because you're ruining it.

Football is a team sport. See, a team is a bunch of guys working together for a common goal. When one of those guys says screw it, I'm gonna do my own thing, well that's no longer being part of the team. That's putting one's self above the team.

Feels weird having to explain this concept to a grown man.

Thats bull crap. Damn all that Im just trying to figure out why Pruitt pulled on that kid facemask on National Tv? If Im JG parents Im raising hell Monday morning. A win or loss dont matter at this point. I hate coaches like that. Im not the biggest JG fan
This generation is way to soft. No way y’all make it thru the zombie apocalypse. 🤣🤣

it was just one in a long line of screwups we had tonight. But I am proud of the team. They fought and played much better than I ever expected. Hopefully they continue to improve.

This reply to the post made me feel like as a child when my parents through whatever they deemed necessary changeschanged my outlook on things.
Nicely done freak.

JG is just snake-bit. I'm certain that he is playing his guts out and that he wants to help the team win. Nobody goes out there trying to lose. I feel for the guy, but he just doesn't have it and it looks like he never will. If he switched the call and tried to do a sneak when a different play was called, that is bad. Really bad. JG has never been known for great judgment since his arrival on campus, and this could just be more evidence that he still has issues with decision-making.

Reaching out with the ball at the goal line is one of those things that can make you a hero . . . or, in the case of today, it can result in complete disaster. By and large, it isn't a good idea because of how easy it is to lose the ball. JG just can't catch a break. He has probably needed to be on the bench since week #1, but oh well. Can't be helped now. I just hope Mauer isn't seriously hurt. If he is, we probably aren't winning another game this season other than (maybe) UAB.

Did JG change the play at the goal line?

Apparently yes as Coach Pruitt went out and met him on the field and continued to chew his ass all the way to the sidelines and afterwards for a considerable length of time. Unless absolutely necessary, I doubt that JG will ever play another snap this season.

Its sensitive snowflake again with his sissy post. I bet you make your kids play water polo or something.Your kids probably tells you what to do.

I’m reminded of the time Britton Colquitt improvised a fake punt (that wasn’t necessary) that didn’t work against Florida. Fulmer wanted to publicly murder that kid! I think it was even BC’s freshman year.

VN Store

Back