Did he change the play?

Commentators said Trey was pulling on some sort of outside play......so his guy was unblocked. Don't know if that guy cause the fumble. Not sure how JG was gonna score jumping straight up with that DL push.

Crouch was running to the left. If it was a designed sneak, he would have ran straight. JG played hero and screwed it up. He and Butch are cuddling somewhere now. Heck, JG is probably smoking a cigar too. He had a huge part in Bamas win.

Commentators said Trey was pulling on some sort of outside play......so his guy was unblocked. Don't know if that guy cause the fumble. Not sure how JG was gonna score jumping straight up with that DL push.
JG thought he was wearing his go go gadget legs.

Jesus man... If I'm Pruitt I take every thing that dude owns that is orange and give him a Grey hound ticket to NJ to get a head start on his muffler selling career.

To point out the idiocy of people citing one single play as some huge game changing play. Oh and it’s a message board and I like talking TN football with TN fans.

Why are you here?
Yeah... Nothing huge about going from punching out in to giving up a 100 yard fumble return. There's no way you're serious right now.

Jesus some of you complain about everything. What the hell does it matter if he changed the play? Good grief.
They score. It’s an 8 point game. Bama can’t move the ball. We get lucky and have a chance to win. That’s why it matters. AL 100% sold inside. RB walks in off the edge

So what? We still lose either way. Stop acting like that play changes everything. I guess the moral victory would have been closer.

We were in this game much, much more than AMYONE expected. But yeah let’s pick a play and pretend like it was THE game changer.

No doubt. The QB giving the middle finger to his coaching staff on a critical play means nothing for this game or the team...

Did you even notice the fall out around Pruitt? There is a reason this team doesn't play as hard for JG.

Crouch was running to the left. If it was a designed sneak, he would have ran straight. JG played hero and screwed it up. He and Butch are cuddling somewhere now. Heck, JG is probably smoking a cigar too. He had a huge part in Bamas win.
He probably would use it the same way Lewinsky did

VN Store

Back