Did Bailey intentionally screw over his "mates"?

This is some serious mental gymnastics to come up with this one.

No chance. I’m sure he just put his name in when he did to get as many opportunities as possible.

So why wait this long though? You have to admit, the timing of this is strange.

Reactions: dlravol2
What would be the worst form of hell?…One you’re not aware you’re in, so you can never get out. Believing in a truth that may not necessarily be the truth that gives you the benefit of having a perspective that will allow you to make other kinds of choices,…a negative belief system that excludes all other possible realities?

When someone goes into it too deeply into conspiracies, they are not capable of recognizing that it has shut out all other truths. It makes that one truth seem like the only one, which automatically cancels out any possibility of there being any other truths. That’s the hell you don’t know you’re in.

A person who is in denial, is in denial that they’re in denial.

Yeah, too rational of a thought for the Football Forum. The RF is that way -->

Reactions: HarsinVol
He doesn't run. Why would he be the backup in this system?

Then why couldn’t he use his passing skills to take over the job? Heupel doesn’t need a running QB. He just needs a QB that is smart about scrambling. You mean to tell me Bailey doesn’t know how to scramble when needed??

He's probably trying to get a jump in the new "recruiting period" and put himself out there early.

With the portal, new early signing date coming up soon there's a lot more for players to think about now.

By leaving when he did, he assured that UT could not use the new portal replacement rule to fill his spot. He obviously knows this.
He gave the coaches every opportunity to give him a shot, they didn’t budge, time to cut bait and move on. Hate to lose him but wish him the best. He’ll be a good one somewhere

Bailey didn't screw anyone. He was not going to see the field. After Milton's screw job at the end of Ole Miss game ...... I would have hit the portal as well. It was clear Milton was brought in to be the guy. He never took a snap here previously and was considered the GUY. Truly I hope Heupel has better evaluation skills of QB's going forward. Had Milton not gotten hurt we likely wouldn't have ever seen much of Hooker. Now where it gets really interesting is if Hooker declares we have Milton who we all know isn't a D1 QB and is scared to take a hit. JG at least hit some deep balls and we know for a fact he wasn't scared to get hit. That kid took a beating here. Maybe one of the toughest QB's I have seen in a while. Yet gets shït on daily. Milton is trash and far worse than JG. So where do we turn ? Heupel should have foreseen this. Hell anyone with a brain knew after Milton's first game he was terrible. I really like Heupel, think he will do well but I do question the handling of this years qb situation. Growing pains at a big time job. I wish HB well and success wherever he lands. He has to do what is best for himself and family.

And now we have entered tinfoil hat territory over a 3rd string QB. A 3rd string QB.

A 3rd string QB who was recruited over with a transfer and another incoming recruit by a new coach who needs a more athletic QB for his system.

Yet he is getting roasted for making himself available a little more than a month before signing day. Unreal.

Reactions: Volflyfisher
Then why couldn’t he use his passing skills to take over the job? Heupel doesn’t need a running QB. He just needs a QB that is smart about scrambling. You mean to tell me Bailey doesn’t know how to scramble when needed??
this is pretty d@mn dumb after watching all our games this year

By leaving when he did, he assured that UT could not use the new portal replacement rule to fill his spot. He obviously knows this.
Baily does not need a reason or a destination to enter the transfer portal. The rule was passed and he (like many others) is taking advantage of it to improve his chances of getting playing time somewhere. Each time someone enters the portal, their personal reasons will be different. We are learning about the portal as we see it happen basically. A drop-back passer (which he was recruited as) has no place in CJH’s offense.

Reactions: a vol n tears
I don't think Harrison Bailey is focused on the program, whether to hurt it or otherwise.

I think he is focused on pursuing his own best interests. And for whatever reason, he has concluded that a move through the portal at this point in time is the best thing for him.

Let's not give a young man nefarious purpose without clear evidence of it.
Exactly cancel culture at it's finest.Feel slighted by someone then build a conspiracy to try and destroy that person's reputation.

This is some serious mental gymnastics to come up with this one.

No chance. I’m sure he just put his name in when he did to get as many opportunities as possible.
Mental gymnastics lol 😂 but you are right

VN Store

Back