Did anyone notice

that is was Baily standing next to the injured Hooker, waiting to help carry him off the field. Classy move I thought.

Hooker didn't take his job..... It is also deafening that Milton gave up on the last play and didn't try to win the game..... Milton is not good for us. Feel bad for Heupel

The entire offensive philosophy would have to change to accomadate HB. I can't fiqure out why many on here think he's not a good QB. I'm not a fan of the hurry-up offense which requires a fast running QB. That's the primary reason he doesn't play.

The entire offensive philosophy would have to change to accomadate HB. I can't fiqure out why many on here think he's not a good QB. I'm not a fan of the hurry-up offense which requires a fast running QB. That's the primary reason he doesn't play.

100% True…Peyton Manning would ride the bench behind Hooker in this offense…

To be fair no one else on the team would. Honestly Milton was the only human out of over 102k that didn’t understand we needed to pass there.

My 85 year old mother called me at around 12:15 this morning hugely upset about the game. Even SHE knew we needed to pass there and she doesn't really understand football beyond whoever has the most points wins, but she loves her Vols.

Would he run out of bounds with no time on the clock?
I would like to hear from Heupel, Golesh, and Milton about this play.
Was Milton not told before the play how much time was left and that he MUST throw the ball into the end zone? I just don’t understand.

I would like to hear from Heupel, Golesh, and Milton about this play.
Was Milton not told before the play how much time was left and that he MUST throw the ball into the end zone? I just don’t understand.

My guess his ego is so inflated he thought the coaches were idiots and decided to show them "how it's done." Bus ticket to a city of his choice far away from k-town. Hubris out the roof

These guys seem like a team that cares for each other. After Velus muffed that punt. The first guy down there was Hooker to talk to him and give him some encouragement. Really like what I see from this team. Really a drastic turnaround in culture it seems which has to bode very well for the future

Hooker didn't take his job..... It is also deafening that Milton gave up on the last play and didn't try to win the game..... Milton is not good for us. Feel bad for Heupel
It’s such a fickle game. He made an absolutely beautiful pass on the play before that should’ve been caught. If that ball is caught Milton is a hero and everyone feels like maybe Milton has improved. And then he makes a play that rivals some of the all-time worst plays by any QB at any level. Crazy stuff. I hate it for the kid but he has to be smarter in that situation.

Reactions: Bigorangedan23

VN Store

Back