Dickie V showing the Vols some love

wmcovol

I don't have any personal issues with him like some do but can’t stand listening to him call a game. He’s so damn obnoxious.
Ill give him credit. Yesterday he stood and had his picture taken with every halfbreed, toothless, body odor Kentucky fan who came up for about 40 minutes before the game. His suit has to be cleaned.

Shaun1985

He's right. Can't believe people are worried about freakin' Cinci, Nova, or Virginia. Best case scenario for us IMO. I don't want to play Purdue but playing Virginia would be awesome.

Chilmonty

Obviously, ESPN HATES US!
We all know how that would go. Zion would bulldoze Grant on both ends of the court with no foul called and Grant would pick up 3 ticky-tack fouls quickly; rendering him ineffective.
Thats not true, all officiating is totally unbiased, also ESPN and SI never cover Zion and Duke at all?!?!

Cdywolfe

We all know how that would go. Zion would bulldoze Grant on both ends of the court with no foul called and Grant would pick up 3 ticky-tack fouls quickly; rendering him ineffective.
That’s what’s stood out to me every time I’ve seen him play all year. I always walk away thinking... Damn I’d kill for them to let our guys play that physical

TennesseeFan07

Give me 3 more!!!
Not a fan of Dick Vitale, a basketball analyst, but a huge fan of Dick Vitale, the person and basketball ambassador. He is as good as they come. Nearly 80 and still going strong.

VN Store

Sponsors