Dick Vitale vs Bob Kesling?

PandamoniumReigns

Bob Needs To Retire
I am torn between listening to Dick Vitale and his incessant yelling and slurping of Memphis or listen to Bob Kesling and his pathetic attempt at calling a coherent game.

Its like deciding if you want herpes or chlamydia. What do you pick?

Reactions: Mrvols1731
Bob really isn't that bad IMO... I've heard a bunch of other school broadcasters and we're pretty lucky to have him honestly
I would argue the use of the word Lucky.

I'll admit he's better at basketball than football.
But I'm also better at flying a plane versus a helicopter....but I've never done either. Wanna fly with me?

It is a tie. Incompetence vs Crazy. Dementia vs incoherence. Which menendez brother is better? I cant decide, although Vitale did his best to get our coach to leave us for UCLA. I will never forgive that back-stab.

Reactions: feathersax
What about that shooting by both teams. EMBARRASSING - SHOULD HAVE GIVEN 1 PT FOR HITTING THE BACKBOARD.

I was listening to the last 5 minutes on the radio and I must say, Kesling needs to go. It's like he is still calling a game for Jefferson Pilot. When John Ward called a game we knew who he was for.

I'll take Kesling. At least he stays on the game. Meanwhile, DV was trying to impress us with his math skills.

Reactions: walkenvol

VN Store

Back