DFW area where to watch our games?

Back in the day, I’d watch with Vol alumni at Hat Tricks in Lewisville, then at a former AMC theatre on Walnut Hill in Dallas. Confirm this with @VolsDoc81TX (who lives near Grapevine), but last I saw a couple of years ago they were meeting at Pluckers…a chicken chain. There’s one right in the scram there in Grapevine but I’m not sure if it’s the one. I used to have the local president’s name and number, but that was before everybody had a cellphone. 😉

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Back in the day, I’d watch with Vol alumni at Hat Tricks in Lewisville, then at a former AMC theatre on Walnut Hill in Dallas. Confirm this with @VolsDoc81TX (who lives near Grapevine), but last I saw a couple of years ago they were meeting at Pluckers…a chicken chain. There’s one right in the scram there in Grapevine but I’m not sure if it’s the one. I used to have the local president’s name and number, but that was before everybody had a cellphone. 😉
The Pluckers where they meet is in Plano, which is a bit further than I want to travel.

Reactions: butchna
I think they have a watch party in Ft. Worth at Boomer Jack's if that is a closer drive from Grapevine. Pluckers is certainly not as good as Pugsley's Library used to be. We would have over a hundred folks at those games.

Vader might strain to make the effort if we were still at the Wild Pitch.

I think they have a watch party in Ft. Worth at Boomer Jack's if that is a closer drive from Grapevine. Pluckers is certainly not as good as Pugsley's Library used to be. We would have over a hundred folks at those games.

Vader might strain to make the effort if we were still at the Wild Pitch.
Pugsley’s Library is what I was trying to remember! Great set up at the former AMC theatre! Good food and overall atmosphere. I’d stick around and watch another game from time to time. Must’ve been fun to watch NFL games too. Bummed when it shut down.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Pugsley’s Library is what I was trying to remember! Great set up at the former AMC theatre! Good food and overall atmosphere. I’d stick around and watch another game from time to time. Must’ve been fun to watch NFL games too. Bummed when it shut down.
I went there one time, the year when we lost to Florida, but Berry pick-sixed Tebow. I was the only one in there yelling at the big screen TV. What was wrong with those people???

Reactions: butchna
I went there one time, the year when we lost to Florida, but Berry pick-sixed Tebow. I was the only one in there yelling at the big screen TV. What was wrong with those people???
Ainge’s sophomore season was my swan song. Plenty of screaming “Get him the **** out of there!” no matter who was in…Ainge or Clausen.

VN Store

Back