Devin Parrish

I thought Hubbs said he wasn't a commit. He said we offered early but are going in a different direction. I really don't think it would affect Smith's recruitment since they don't play the same position.

any day we land a recruit that's been offered by OSU, it has to be a good thing

That's what I look at over star ratings, who else has offered

I don't see that he had offers from any of the FLA schools but keep in mind that this guy is doing a HS postgrad year after changing schools so he may have fallen through the cracks. I read that he has a 4.4 40 time. Given his height he might be able to play both ways? Not sure about special teams capability.

Yeah, I know Scout says he committed, but Hubbs said that isn't the case. It was everywhere that Cory Hall had committed, but that wasn't the case either.

Yeah, I know Scout says he committed, but Hubbs said that isn't the case. It was everywhere that Cory Hall had committed, but that wasn't the case either.

Hall had committed but the UT Coaches were waiting to accept because of grades.

I dont think the issue with Hall is grades. I saw where his grades are fine. I could be wrong though. I think we are waiting because we are getting limited on schollys and we want to see what happens with some bigger recruits.

I dont think the issue with Hall is grades. I saw where his grades are fine. I could be wrong though. I think we are waiting because we are getting limited on schollys and we want to see what happens with some bigger recruits.
I read in the KNS that we will have at least 7 players that will be midterm enrollees and will count towards last year's signing class and will use those scholly's. It also said that it could possibly be more than seven players. I will try to find a link.

Hall's issue is grades. That is why we are going to help him get into JUCO. Otherwise, he would just go elsewhere.

sadly, I just don't understand why we already give off so many scholarships to those average players. Can we get back the offers we gave to them, and put those average ones on the walk-on list.

Ask Maryville how average he was when Brainerd played them two weeks ago. I actually saw some clips, not film, but clips and he is big and fast.

Hall is not average he has interest from other big time programs. His top 2 when he was deciding was UT and Auburn.

VN Store

Back