Destiny Salary in the Transfer portal

"No ceilings", and then the whole "back to the old me" message in the post. To me, it sounds like she was being restrained somehow. What would your interpretation of that be?
No ceilings is Coach yo's slogan and "back to the old" me lol idk what she meant

Reactions: Amb3096
"No ceilings", and then the whole "back to the old me" message in the post. To me, it sounds like she was being restrained somehow. What would your interpretation of that be?

Not to mention her implication that leaving wasn't her decision. Definitely more going on here.

Losing transfers to fellow SEC teams is getting really old, really quick...

Ole Miss is now a "revenge game" along with Kentucky, Miss St, Texas A&M, and UConn in which a former Tennessee player gets hyped up when she plays against her former team.

Last edited:
Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

Working with HS students i learned to take everything with a grain of salt... “No ceilings” she could be talking about her or her new teams potential in new excitement. Also, back to the old me could be about ball but it could also be about life in general after losing a loved one. She also could have had a break up. It could’ve totally about balling out. That’s the thing about these young people.

Funny story i had an athlete and she was posting this and that. Seemed really serious so when someone brought it to me i approached her. the post and hashtags were about a cat and it seemed like it was about something totally different.

I know we have been use to some players that left the program throwing shade but Destiny seemed to love UT and her team and i don’t think it’s anything shady to it.

Just my take 😁

Too many revenge games for my liking ! What are we doing that's pushing people to leave and rival us insteaD ?

Destiny said it wasn’t her choice and 2 out of the other 4 schools mentioned with revenge games have students that were KICKED out of school. I don’t know what happened to giving second chances. I have heard of kids transferring to other school instead of accepting punishments. I still remember Lindsay Harding violated Duke school/team rules and was suspended a whole season. She did her time and returned to lead her team to the national championship game (i think).

So in some cases they left in some cases the school (not the coaches) asked them to leave.

Hey,

Was looking at this twitter post and #NOCEILING seems to be an Ole Miss saying or coach yo saying ... That makes me think it wasn’t about TN0B6A34EC-E9D4-4645-A924-AA447A3D5CF2.png

Attachments

• A8F78CEC-9000-4472-BD9D-5C1B679B5471.png
    A8F78CEC-9000-4472-BD9D-5C1B679B5471.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 2
Yeah, that's what @LadyVols_WBK said after my original post.

Well now you have proof😉. Again, can’t read too much into these things. The sad thing is i bet some people took what you said and ran with it that there might be some turmoil in Knoxvegas ... smh.

Move along folks nothing to see here🤣

Reactions: Amb3096
What in the world does LLYM mean? I think the YM is young money.

Just wasted 30 minutes of my life trying to figure it out and in no closer lol

Too many revenge games for my liking ! What are we doing that's pushing people to leave and rival us insteaD ?
I don't think "rivalry" bc of changing teams will be that big of a deal. It probably will to us blowhards, we'll analyze it to death, but I doubt the kids will give it a second thought. They probably think its cool to have the opportunity to swap teams if things don't work out. So many are trying it, obviously its not looked down on by players. They know each other, they've played with and against lots of other SEC players. I guess if someone is asked to leave a team they might hold a grudge, but overall I don't think it will be that big a psychological deal.
Working with HS students i learned to take everything with a grain of salt... “No ceilings” she could be talking about her or her new teams potential in new excitement. Also, back to the old me could be about ball but it could also be about life in general after losing a loved one. She also could have had a break up. It could’ve totally about balling out. That’s the thing about these young people.
Total grain of salt. Could be a kid trying to make a supercool transfer video, because every event in life must have a supercool social media post. Way more time spent on production than content I imagine. Not sure picking apart the "meaning" will end up being very revealing.

We sure have lost a lot of good players 🤔
We have? I must have missed. I thought Salary was the only one, besides the one who went to the WNBA after graduating and the other 2 senior graduates. I thought at least KJH was doing well retaining her own team. Who else left?

What in the world does LLYM mean? I think the YM is young money.

Just wasted 30 minutes of my life trying to figure it out and in no closer lol

I was guessing YM is related to Yolett McPhee-McCuin - the Ole Miss coach...

Long Live Yolett McPhee-McCuin...?

Reactions: Rickster

VN Store

Back