Desperately looking for 2 tickets to Vandy game on 4/18

volfanstuckinga

I have never been to a UT baseball game and really want to go. I live in Atlanta, but just started dating a girl in Knoxville and we would love to go next Sunday. Please direct me to the best option to find 2!

I have never been to a UT baseball game and really want to go. I live in Atlanta, but just started dating a girl in Knoxville and we would love to go next Sunday. Please direct me to the best option to find 2!

Telephone the UT ticket office at 1 (800) 332-VOLS | or 1 (865) 656-1200 as they should be able to help you.

Stub-hub or vivid-seats. I got the 4 tickets off stub hub for Alabama came last weekend when they was sold out through the school.

Telephone the UT ticket office at 1 (800) 332-VOLS | or 1 (865) 656-1200 as they should be able to help you.
Tried that already....nothing available. I have to show up 90 minutes prior to game time....and for that game it could be a real challenge

It’s time to go full capacity next weekend. Would be a raucous atmosphere. Should atleast open it to any students. They are gathering and partying together anyways. Open it up!

Ole Miss did it this weekend. Time to follow suit.
I think the area in front of the playground down the right field side is very high capacity and for students only. The school is calling it ‘the patio.’ On Friday and Saturday nights, it was elbow to elbow and probably four people deep. They have a guard there to keep out others.

I think your only option is the resale market. Sucks that we can't fill the stadium. Fan base is growing by the inning.

Looks like this is my best shot. Online are going for around $200 or higher and I don't think she's going to want to stand in line for 2-3 hours lol. If anybody has any options please let me know

VN Store

Back