Desperate to chase his lost relevance

So you say, your posts betray your lie, and you're fun to play with.
So many people on here who claim they didn't vote for Trump or Biden. Guess much of the little over 3% who voted for Johnson in 2016 and the little over 1% who voted for Jorgensen just happen to be very active Volnation users lol.

I'll admit I voted for Trump twice and not afraid to admit it. I will also proudly admit I didn't vote in 2012.

So many people on here who claim they didn't vote for Trump or Biden. Guess much of the little over 3% who voted for Johnson in 2016 and the little over 1% who voted for Jorgensen just happen to be very active Volnation users lol.
I'll admit I voted for Trump twice and not afraid to admit it. I will also proudly admit I didn't vote in 2012.

As an independent voter, I vote for whoever I think is the lesser evil. I don't trust any politician, party affiliation be dayum. I do my own thinking, no Republiars or Democreeps don't tell me what to do and how to think and believe. They just tell one faction of citizens one thing, and another one a different thing to gain your vote and money. None of them give a whit about citizens, just staying in power and maintaining access to lobbyist money. Basically lining their own pockets while their sheeple herds continue swallowing their lies, thus keeping them in power. Now, I didn't vote for Trump, but the funny thing is, I agreed with certain of his positions. The border wall? All for it. Stringent access entry into the country? All for it. Recognition of China's duping the USA's so-called leaders into signing up for one-sided deals that allowed said leaders to enrich themselves while essentially selling out the country? Trump had it right. I came very close to voting for him until his lying, discard for the disabled, weaving and ducking of providing evidence of things he roundly declared as false. My view is when you hide facts that would humiliate your accusers, facts are on the side of the accusers. Then there was his ego-centric adoration of dictators, and association with known liars and unethical people of obvious ill-repute.

I didn't particularly care for Joe Biden, as I thought of him as old, nose-ringed by extreme leftists (who are just as bad as extreme rightists), was a tippy-toe guy as opposed to being decisive when it really mattered. Yet between the two, I counted Joe as the lesser of two evils so voted for him. But, but, but, I'm hoping for a better choice for 2024, whoever that may be. Unlike Trump things, I don't blindly follow a cult figurehead. I try to vote for who I think makes the USA competitive, and maintain its prestige on the world stage. There are some people who will never, nor want to understand this.

Last edited:
Reactions: DonjoVol
As an independent voter, I vote for whoever I think is the lesser evil. I don't trust any politician, party affiliation be dayum. I do my own thinking, no Republiars or Democreeps will tell me what to do and how to think and believe. They just tell one faction of citizens one thing, and another one a different thing to gain your vote and money. None of them give a whit about citizens, just staying in power and maintaining access to lobbyist money. Basically lining their own pockets while their sheeple herds continue swallowing their lies, thus keeping them in power. Now, I didn't vote for Trump, but the funny thing is, I agreed with certain of his positions. The border wall? All for it. Stringent access entry into the country? All for it. Recognition of China's duping the USA's so-called leaders into signing up for one-sided deals that allowed said leaders to enrich themselves while essentially selling out the country? Trump had it right. I came very close to voting for him until his lying, discard for the disabled, weaving to ducking of providing evidence of things he roundly declared as false. My view is when you hide facts that would humiliate your accusers, facts are on the side of the accusers. Then there was his ego-centric adoration of dictators, and association with known liars and unethical people of obvious ill-repute.

I didn't particularly care for Joe Biden, as I thought of him as old, nose-ringed by extreme leftists (who just as bad as extreme rightists), was a tippy-toe guy as opposed to being decisive when it really mattered. Yet between the two, I counted Joe as the lesser of two evils so voted for him. But, but, but, I'm hoping for a better choice for 2024, whoever that may be. Unlike Trump things, I don't blindly follow a cult figurehead. I try to vote for who I think makes the USA competitive, and maintain its prestige on the world stage. There are some people who will never, nor want to understand this.
All those words and you still can't answer a simple question of how Trump tried to be a dictator. Almost as if you know it wasn't true

All those words and you still can't answer a simple question of how Trump tried to be a dictator. Almost as if you know it wasn't true
He doesn't have to answer simple questions. You and others have refused to answer simple questions as well. I'm sure I've even done it myself. Sometimes it's best just to let things go.

Still trying to invite me for breakfast at your table, I see. Iahe with you before, so know exactly what you and your ilk offer.
giphy.gif

Not just "Trumpanzee" tactics. But there are a handful plus maybe one or two of these so called moderates that use this tactic often. Then resort to insults and playing the victim when you point out their behavior or mirror their behavior back to them. Some of them even have "Staff Member" on their profile. They also seem incapable of having a decent conversation. No wonder Volnation has this bad reputation.
Where did you see this bad reputation? seriously?

Where did you see this bad reputation? seriously?
I really hope you're joking with that question.
But if you're not. Then I'll let you know. Just talking to people in general who have been on Volnation some have told me this site has the "worst of the worst" when it comes to internet posters and trolls. For example this is the only site where people have resorted to calling me "special needs", "mentally ill", "suffering from brain damage as a child", etc. Then claiming to know my family life saying I've had no father growing up or had a beta father. It's really just a handful in here but I can definitely see now where this site has its bad reputation.

Plus the fact you have people claiming Mike Leach and Gus Malzahn are terrible coaches should tell you more about some of the people who frequent this place.

You: Trump tried to be a dictator!
Me: how?
You: I'm not falling into your trap!

Oh, you're just loving the fishing for a back and forth, aren't you? Well, have at it, bub, I leave it all to you no, as you're so cute when you whine about being ignored.

I really hope you're joking with that question.
But if you're not. Then I'll let you know. Just talking to people in general who have been on Volnation some have told me this site has the "worst of the worst" when it comes to internet posters and trolls. For example this is the only site where people have resorted to calling me "special needs", "mentally ill", "suffering from brain damage as a child", etc. Then claiming to know my family life saying I've had no father growing up or had a beta father. It's really just a handful in here but I can definitely see now where this site has its bad reputation.

Plus the fact you have people claiming Mike Leach and Gus Malzahn are terrible coaches should tell you more about some of the people who frequent this place.

Dude why are you so sensitive and if it's that bad, then why are you here? It's a message board. This is a politics forum. There is a reason they tell you not to talk about it at work. It can get contentious. Just do your part to moderate your posts. It's all good. You don't have to be mad about a post days later. I've been called several things and called people things. Sometimes we make toothless threats. I really can't tell you who said what in some cases days or weaks later unless it's about a specific relevant topic on the board.

Dude why are you so sensitive and if it's that bad, then why are you here? It's a message board. This is a politics forum. There is a reason they tell you not to talk about it at work. It can get contentious. Just do your part to moderate your posts. It's all good. You don't have to be mad about a post days later. I've been called several things and called people things. Sometimes we make toothless threats. I really can't tell you who said what in some cases days or weaks later unless it's about a specific relevant topic on the board.

It’s all fun and games until your called to a Waffle House.

I'm actually not the one who's sensitive. It's the people who resort to the types of insults that I mentioned above that are sensitive. That's how triggered they get. Keep in mind they more than likely wouldn't act this way on any other social media platform. It's only a handful on here so it doesn't apply to everyone. I'm simply pointing it out.

VN Store

Back