Designated Survivor (Netflix)

Those last five minutes will have you saying what just happened!:dunno:

Well, that's one way of taking care of the VP problem. On the plus side his wife did Kirkman and his administration a huge favor but it also caused a loss in possible intel as to who else is involved.

Reactions: 1 person
Not sure on if anyone on here is still watching this but just saw that Micheal J. Fox has signed on for a 5 episode story arc.

He will play Special Prosecutor investigating the previous President.

After being canceled by ABC after two seasons. The online streaming service Netflix has picked up the series for a 10 episode 3rd season to air in 2019.

After being canceled by ABC after two seasons. The online streaming service Netflix has picked up the series for a 10 episode 3rd season to air in 2019.

Interesting. I can't remember what happened in the final episode.

About half way through season 3 now and all I can say is man have they kicked this show up a couple of notches.

Reactions: vollygirl
How come?
I don't know, i don't really care about Mars and his wife, im sure the bird flu or whatever they're calling it will tie into the show at the end but right now it just seems really random and irrelevant. My mom and grandmother watched the show and loved it, but now on netflix they're pushing it and it's turning them away.

Maybe dumb reasons but that's my rant.

Last edited:
Reactions: vollygirl
Not to get too political, but, this season was nothing but a liberal orgy fest. Pretty much makes Trump voters/white conservative males out to be worse than Isis/Hamas/Taliban/Actual Nazi's/Communist Russia-China combined.

They also made sure we understood they were "woke" with all the alternative lifestyles interactions.

Finished the season.

All I can say is meh. Sometimes it’s like Netflix is producing so much content, they don’t have time for QA/QC. I can set aside them desperately trying to check all the currently appropriate political boxes (doesn’t bother me), but the 10 episodes just seemed like a jumbled mess. They didn’t know what they wanted it to be.

8 or 9 storylines is way too many for 10 episodes. I wouldn’t mind trying a 4th season if they trim that down.

VN Store

Back