Describe The Best Sports Moment You’ve Ever Witnessed In The Most Boring Way Possible.

Worlds Fair disrupted over a football game. Bama's QB, Lewis, throws the ball deep in the end zone. Ball is deflected....UT's Terry nabs it as time was winding down. Worlds Fair continued.

Reactions: MAD
10,9,8,7 “do you believe in miracles”?

I read the title as in sports history, not just TN FB. Yes! I'm not sure a lot of the younger folks posting here would recognize that game. USA Olympic hockey team beat the Russians. At that time pro's were not allowed in the Olympics but the Russians had a pro league but didn't call it that. Had beaten some NHL teams in exhibitions. American team was made up of college players. IMO it was the equivalent today of a FB college all-star team beating a Super Bowl champ. (sorry you can't tell this boring, it was a moment in history)

Fred McGriff making his debut in Atlanta, looks like the stadium is on fire...guess we can call him Fire Dawg.

Saw a dude from Bama try a long field goal once some dude for Auburn caught it and ran a touchdown the other way because the Bama defense didn’t know he could do that.
I remember it going more like this.

Well, looks like we are going to OT.
Wait, Saban is bitching about something.
They added one second which means one more play.
Sorry folks, the game is over, no overtime.

Describe the best sports moment you’ve ever witnessed in the most boring way possible.

Answer: I was having lunch at a Birmingham sports bar watching last year's end of Q1 bama vs Vols game with Commissioner $ankey and all he could talk about was bama

VN Store

Back