Derrick Walker challenged to be the player Rick Barnes Recruited

Congrats. I'll remember that the next time I am dying to hear Thunder Good-Oil's opinion.

You're really going out of your way to be an ass about this. Unprovoked, no less. , Not really sure why.
He's just workin ya. He's giglin while he's typin.

Congrats. I'll remember that the next time I am dying to hear Thunder Good-Oil's opinion.

You're really going out of your way to be an ass about this. Unprovoked, no less. , Not really sure why.

Average attrition is around 3 players a year, even if you did credit all of those listed against Barnes we still would be well under the average number.

Average attrition is around 3 players a year, even if you did credit all of those listed against Barnes we still would be well under the average number.
Nope, no way. Barnes turns over roster like Trump turns over staffers and cabinet members. Haven't you heard?

I guess the triggered guy has completely missed that I've not criticized CRB's record. I'm agreeing with calban's comment that it isn't a low rate of attrition. I'm just stating the facts. 8 in about 3 years... 7 in about 2. Some have even speculated that there will be 2 more from the current roster.

I've always thought that Barnes has managed the roster very well. Even when no more than 3 stars were being signed.

Calm down.

I guess the triggered guy has completely missed that I've not criticized CRB's record. I'm agreeing with calban's comment that it isn't a low rate of attrition. I'm just stating the facts. 8 in about 3 years... 7 in about 2. Some have even speculated that there will be 2 more from the current roster.

I've always thought that Barnes has managed the roster very well. Even when no more than 3 stars were being signed.

Calm down.
I caused this on accident guys. Let's pause take a deep breath and enjoy the rest of this ride. got a feeling it's going to be a great one.

I was watching highlights from last year and the film got me to think about what happened to the kid at 1:11-1:44 against Miss St. and 0:43-2:56 against USCe. It would be nice to get that guy playing at the level he was playing at last year.

Last edited:
Reactions: MiSean615
I thought Walker had a nice game against Vandy. Yeah, I know he only played like 2 minutes, but that was a nice move on his basket. I expect Walker to get a few more minutes today against WV. Not a lot more, maybe 6 minutes depending on the score, but at least 3 minutes. Doesn't sound like much, but enough to earn more minutes as the SEC schedule continues

VN Store

Back