Derrick Henry a believer in #7

Re-watching last season's games, I noticed Hooker had a swagger about him. Joe seems more static. I hope Joe develops a swagger.

Walk softly, but carry a big stick...

His big stick is his arm. You don't need swagger with that cannon. It speaks for itself.

PS: Thats what she said...

If You knew how much of a term of endearment that being called "Nice" really is, you'd know how much He really thought of Milton. You're taking it literally.
You’ve got to be kidding me.. I’ll ask my teenagers about that.. that is stupid, literally.. edit: they asked did he mean ‘noice’ 😂 I knew that they could tell me what was going on 😂 edit edit: ‘noice’ is now ‘cringe’

Last edited:
How in the world is that a bold prediction with your qualifier of Milton having a year like Hooker did which got us 11 wins and put Hooker in the Heisman conversation? The back end maybe but, you use “could be” for the only part that is actually bold. Saying all that happens without the qualifiers would certainly be bold though.
The bold part I was referring to was being the 1st overall pick. Hooker had an amazing year and got left out of the Heisman ceremony and will be a second or third rounder. Milton with the same stats will be a top 5 pick, potentially 1st overall.

Reactions: hUTch2002
My gosh, so many of these big time athletes talk/speak with such stupid vocabulary. Yes I’m older than them but so what, it’s obvious that some or maybe even many of them are borderline illiterate.

My gosh, so many of these big time athletes talk/speak with such stupid vocabulary. Yes I’m older than them but so what, it’s obvious that some or maybe even many of them are borderline illiterate.
Jarnell Stokes said recently he has, or at least had as recently as 3-4 years ago, a 5th grade reading level. He was enrolled at UT for 3 years. I don’t know anything about the man so it might be he has a learning disability but I was shocked when I read that. Either way, he’s done quite well for himself. Speaking and reading well are certainly assets but not required to be successful, whatever that means to each person.

They more than likely won't be day 1 starters and Joe has shown he can put that ball down the field as long as you got fast WR's you're going to take the top off a lot of Defenses
Would be a perfect fit for the Dolphins.

Would you all say that Milton has as strong of an arm as Jamarcus Russell did? Just curious.

Bold prediction: If Milton has a Hendon Hooker type year, Tennessee wins 10-11 games and he is in the Heisman conversation, this time next year Milton could be in the conversation for the 1st overall pick. NFL loves potential and Milton is the most physically gifted QB in college football. With a good year he will be a 1st round pick, a great year with some big wins against Alabama or Georgia and he could go 1st overall.
What about this is bold?

Just curious - is there any kind of QB camp Joe Milton could attend this summer outside of UT? Didn't Gruden run such a camp??

Just curious - is there any kind of QB camp Joe Milton could attend this summer outside of UT? Didn't Gruden run such a camp??
I think the Manning's have a camp with the top QB'S in college football. The Mannings passing academy I think is the name.

Since the Panthers are the team I passionately support, it'll definitely be them. I can see them thinking he's another Cam Newton and he's just not!
I think those days are gone thankfully. I’m glad we moved on from the Baylor coach. I am a believer in MC.

You’ve got to be kidding me.. I’ll ask my teenagers about that.. that is stupid, literally.. edit: they asked did he mean ‘noice’ 😂 I knew that they could tell me what was going on 😂 edit edit: ‘noice’ is now ‘cringe’
Maybe where you're from, but y'all aren't the culture..AAVE

For you nerds squabbling over Henry’s use of the word “nice,” you should listen to the rest of the podcast. They say that all the time.
You’re all very close to using the phrase, “kids today…”

Separately, the Dobbs episode of Bussin’ with the Boys was phenomenal.

For you nerds squabbling over Henry’s use of the word “nice,” you should listen to the rest of the podcast. They say that all the time.
You’re all very close to using the phrase, “kids today…”

Separately, the Dobbs episode of Bussin’ with the Boys was phenomenal.
😂 well, I am 48.. it is very funny for us, we get a pass on this one.. it’s very different from how we talk (people not 30 and under), it’s fine but we are going to be like ‘huh?’, and that’s fine also 😂 ‘Uh, I don’t get it’ is not being mean, by any stretch

Last edited:

VN Store

Back