Derrick Henry a believer in #7

I can't wait to see which team will be the dumbest and waste a 1st round pic on Richardson! I'm going with Washington. Who ya'll got????
Since the Panthers are the team I passionately support, it'll definitely be them. I can see them thinking he's another Cam Newton and he's just not!

Reactions: CNCVol88
NFL people are going to fall in love with the cannon arm regardless. All he has to do is keep improving with the mental part of the game (which he's already somewhat done) and he'll get plenty of attention come draft day. (Or even better for us, Heisman attention)

My boys, all NFL fans, laughed at dear ole dad for telling them that Milton 100% gets drafted at least by the 3rd or 4th round just based on his arm.
They think I’m not smart, but I was sandbagging, I actually think he goes the first day as long as he doesn’t implode on us next year/shows some semblance of developing.
His arm is unreal. NFL GM’s won’t be able to resist.

oys, all NFL fans, laughed at dear ole dad for telling them that Milton 100% gets drafted at least by the 3rd or 4th round just based on his arm.
They think I’m not smart, but I was sandbagging, I actually think he goes the first day as long as he doesn’t implode on us next year/shows some semblance of developing.

Milton has the unfortunate luck of following Levis and AR who will each get a GM fired.

Bold prediction: If Milton has a Hendon Hooker type year, Tennessee wins 10-11 games and he is in the Heisman conversation, this time next year Milton could be in the conversation for the 1st overall pick. NFL loves potential and Milton is the most physically gifted QB in college football. With a good year he will be a 1st round pick, a great year with some big wins against Alabama or Georgia and he could go 1st overall.

My boys, all NFL fans, laughed at dear ole dad for telling them that Milton 100% gets drafted at least by the 3rd or 4th round just based on his arm.
I honestly believe if he declared for this draft he would be picked. He would be a day 2 or 3 guy but someone would take a chance on him based on his talent and the improvements he put on tape this year.

Milton has the unfortunate luck of following Levis and AR who will each get a GM fired.
They more than likely won't be day 1 starters and Joe has shown he can put that ball down the field as long as you got fast WR's you're going to take the top off a lot of Defenses

VN Store

Back