Derrick Ansley Hired as New DB Coach

I'd say ansley w/ a little help from pruitt will cover DB's...but there is some shuffling, for sure. Upgrading coaches on both sides, and you'd think results plus recruits follow the staff upgrades. All in all, pretty solid staff.
Number one staff in the nation, including (and I’ve said this since we’ve hired him and people think I’m bat **** crazy cause of it) the NUMBER one up and coming Head Coach in the country, hands down.

Reactions: SCRocket and Wezel
Seems like good news. Now all we need to do is wait for the junk kick.

Is this even big news? Who cares. I don’t care who we get. When we win more than 5 games again, I’ll be interested.

Plenty of fans,including myself care. Yes it is huge news and has made big news across the SEC. Just because you aren't interested, there's plenty of us loyal fans who are. It's an elite, HomeRun type Hire for the record!

giphy.gif

Some would disagree with that assessment but that being said is “pretty good” the standard? Is this going to be another Rock Gullickson thing with you? 😉

Dude why do you keep bringing up Rock? Whats wrong with pretty good? Can you not agree that the DBs improved significantly?

Dude why do you keep bringing up Rock? Whats wrong with pretty good? Can you not agree that the DBs improved significantly?
What’s wrong with ELITE? Isn’t that better? I bring up Rock every time you do this. This being complain about someone getting replaced. Very seldom does a new coach retain the incumbent S&C guy...especially when the roster is fat and slow...but you had an issue with him hiring his own guy. It’s odd.

Reactions: Bobo0101 and Behr
Is this even big news? Who cares. I don’t care who we get. When we win more than 5 games again, I’ll be interested.

Translation: I have little to no knowledge of the program and don't really care to. However, I'm a front running chump so the more games we win, the more I will like Tennessee and pay attention to stuff.

VN Store

Back