Derrick Ansley Hired as New DB Coach

I know last year was not what we all wanted but..
You can feel a change in the culture of the VOLS football program..
It feels like CJP and staff are building something big here for all us and we finally have an AD that will support that...
I am getting more and more excited about this year every day...
I ready for the Orange and White game already...
GBO

Fair's contract runs till 2020. He'll be taken care of. However, I would say he'll have another job well before that.

CJP will continue to upgrade his staff where the need fits. It will be interesting to see how he addresses the imbalance between the offensive and the defensive staffs. He probably still needs another DB coach unless Nieds moves over. What did Nieds do at Bama, LBs or DBs?

Reactions: UTChicagoV
Was Fair's area of recruiting West Tennessee? If yes, then maybe loss of Russell to A&M maybe blamed on Fair.

Fair's contract runs till 2020. He'll be taken care of. However, I would say he'll have another job well before that.

CJP will continue to upgrade his staff where the need fits. It will be interesting to see how he addresses the imbalance between the offensive and the defensive staffs. He probably still needs another DB coach unless Nieds moves over. What did Nieds do at Bama, LBs or DBs?
I'd say ansley w/ a little help from pruitt will cover DB's...but there is some shuffling, for sure. Upgrading coaches on both sides, and you'd think results plus recruits follow the staff upgrades. All in all, pretty solid staff.

Pruitt sure seems to be making all the right moves this off season. Between Chaney, pulling a top 15 recruiting class after 2 losing seasons in the middle staff turnover, and this, everything seems to be coming up Vols. Now let's hope it translates to wins.

VN Store

Back