Deondre Francois to Tennessee?

i have this on GOOD authority from a Vol legend. (Janzen Jackson)

My sources tell me that the insiders are still trying to contact the folks-who-would-know on this.

Reactions: Gary10ec1
He almost signed with Vols out of HS although I call BS on this. Wouldn't make sense. He would do better if he wants to transfer to UCF or USF of even FAU or FIU

I have a friend who works for the business school at FSU and he told me that rumor has it Francois is wanting to transfer to Tennessee. This seems a little crazy, considering there isn't any news about him even considering transferring.
Tell your friend to shove it

He almost signed with Vols out of HS although I call BS on this. Wouldn't make sense. He would do better if he wants to transfer to UCF or USF of even FAU or FIU
I’m not sure he’s any better than our current Qb.I’m no expert but never been impressed, their fans would probably be happy if this daydream happened. Who comes up with this nonsense?

Reactions: zaqhhh
i'm sure a lot of people know this, but for anyone who doesn't -- "Big Al" is the name of Bama's
elephant mascot.
giphy.gif

Why would he want even more punishment than he has already received? We think JG has taken hits? They've made a highlight reel of the blows that kid has taken at FSU. If he did transfer it would be somewhere with a much better O-line.

I'm of the belief that Guarantano is better. Depth and competition would be a plus though.

Reactions: RollerVol
He’s only a sophomore, so he would have to sit out a year, don’t think he’s in any position to be a Grad transfer.

I’ll believe it when I see it, although with that OL I’m surprised he survived the season
Seriously? Isnt he like 21?

I like to start new threads when I hear random information from a random person in another state when it regards Tennessee football. It's a great use of my time and everyone else's to discuss these rumors.
That is what Fan boards are for genius. We aren't reporters. These boards are to discuss rumors, any tid-bits of information and thoughts.

VN Store

Back