Demons Souls Remake (PS5)

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
Anyone else on this? I just defeated the Dragon God and I have to say, this game is a masterpiece. I think there have been some great Souls imitators out there (Nioh, for instance), but nothing else can ever quite capture the eerie magic of a Soulsborne game.

Beat it a couple weeks ago. Very good. Nothing can beat the OG Dark Souls in my heart but this was very enjoyable. Maybe will do a second run soon and try out some other play styles. Glad this game exists, as it honestly may be the only PS5 game I own for a little bit not counting free ones haha

Our company gave us $100 Amazon gift cards so I went ahead and got this a few weeks ago. I've never really played this type of game, although I've played quite a few dodge/parry/block/attack games (GoT, Batman, etc.). I'm really enjoying it despite the frustration. Beating the first boss and being able to level up and try new levels was extremely satisfying, but then getting stuck in the next level made me want to pull my hair out.

I thought it was really crazy to see YouTubers play the remake after not touching the game for 5 or 10 years and know where every secret item and every hidden enemy was, but now I totally get it lol.

VN Store

Back