Democrat congress leader Katie Hill more scandalist than Megan Berry...

Just goes to show how little research people do before voting. And how much politicians believe they can get away with once elected.

Katie Hill needs to be quiet and go home. She had affairs with staffers. It's not the affair in marriage, it's not the sex of the partner, it's the power dynamics. You can't screw the underlings. This is not a double standard. And no one forced her to resign. She did so because she didn't want an ethics Inquiry.

Last edited:
Katie Hill needs to be quiet and go home. She had affairs with staffers. It's not the affair in marriage, it's not the sex of the partner, it's the power dynamics. You can screw the underlings. This is not a double standard. And no one forced her to resign. She did so because she didn't want an ethics Inquiry.
You can? Why is she resigning then?

Katie Hill needs to be quiet and go home. She had affairs with staffers. It's not the affair in marriage, it's not the sex of the partner, it's the power dynamics. You can screw the underlings. This is not a double standard. And no one forced her to resign. She did so because she didn't want an ethics Inquiry.

Very fair an accurate ( I believe ) statement EL.
Omar isn’t doing herself any favors by trying to put it off on something else .

The other nudes her ex has are suddenly worthless. There is only one thing to do with them now, put 'em in the bank.

Katie Hill needs to be quiet and go home. She had affairs with staffers. It's not the affair in marriage, it's not the sex of the partner, it's the power dynamics. You can't screw the underlings. This is not a double standard. And no one forced her to resign. She did so because she didn't want an ethics Inquiry.

Feel the same about Clinton?

California man tied to ex-Rep. Katie Hill's campaign accused of hacking primary rival's website

The FBI has arrested a California man linked to the 2018 campaign of former Rep. Katie Hill, D-Calif., and accused him of carrying out cyberattacks on the website of one of her Democratic primary rivals.

In a criminal complaint filed Wednesday, FBI Special Agent Elliot Weideman accused Arthur Jan Dam of "intentionally damaging and attempting to damage a protected computer." He also claimed Dam was involved in four cyberattacks that disrupted the website of one of Hill's primary opponents.

The complaint did not name the candidate whose website was targeted by the attacks in the spring of 2018. However, identifying information in the document indicates the victim was Bryan Caforio, who lost to Hill by fewer than 3,000 votes in the so-called "jungle primary" in California's 25th District.

“I’m absolutely shocked and saddened to learn today that Katie Hill’s campaign associates hacked my campaign in order to help her advance through the primary,” Caforio told The Intercept.

694940094001_6098874910001_6098874698001-vs.jpg

“This should serve as a reminder that Russia is not the only threat to our democracy. There are bad actors on all sides who will do anything for their own personal gain, and we need to come together as Americans to defend our country and hold everyone responsible accountable.”

The website reported that Hill's Federal Election Commission records include a $500 in-kind donation from Dam for "graphic design and website security consultation."

The complaint also found Dam to “be connected to the cyber-attacks through subscriber information, IP addresses, geolocation history, and open sources, including through his employer and his wife, K.O., who worked for one of the Victim’s opponents." Dam’s wife, Kelsey O’Hara, was Hill’s fundraiser during the campaign and later served as her district director after she won the seat.

California man tied to ex-Rep. Katie Hill's campaign accused of hacking primary rival's website

I wish i could be a dem. I'd say their parties are way better. You could hook up with all kinds of people. No matter the age or gender.

Reactions: AM64
So the threesome killed your career and your next smart move is to hang with a girl that married her brother?

Idiot.

Makes me ill seeing an arm of Washington DC being taken over by radicals while we have to take it.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back