Demetrice Morley

maryvillereb2003

WHAT DOES EVERYBODY THINK ABOUT DEMETRICE MORLEY? I THINK HE WILL BE ONE OF THE BEST SECONDARY PLAYERS WE HAVE HAD SINCE MAYBE DEON GRANT, MAYBE BETTER. THIS GUY LOOKS GREAT ON VIDEO, AND COMPETITION COULD NOT HARDLY GET BETTER IN HIGH SCHOOL IN KILLIAN. I THINK/HOPE THIS GUY WILL BE A GREAT ONE.

LMK WHAT YOU GUYS THINK

-ADAM

He is a great talent. Chavis should turn him into a premier secondary player. I dont know if he can play better than deon grant, but it is really early. Just matters how he adjust to college from high school.

I hope you are right. So many times a 4 or 5 star athlete out of high school becomes a 1 star athlete in college. Just 6 weeks ago the national championship team was from a recruiting class that ranked 19th. So, don't put these kids on the trophy case yet. There's lots of work to do and some primadonna types don't fare well with a lot of stiff competition.

I just cant imagine Demetrice Morley as being a bust.....he played in the best football county in the US bar-none, and proved eveywhere he went that he was one of the best players in the country. Hell, he absolutely shut down patrick Turner the week of all-american bowl practice.

People dont rave about him for no reason

I would be shocked if he is a bust. He has played great against the best competition in the country. He dominated the Cali/Florida practices all week. And then he and Kenny Phillips looked great in San Antonio against everyone other than Patrick Turner. Turner was a beast in practices. Morely and Phillips were the only ones to have any success against Turner. he is as talented as any DB to ever come to Tennessee.

I know he will be a star. I just don't know if he will play corner or safety. I am excited about what he will be able to do. Some people had him listed as the top cornerback in the country coming out of high school.

VN Store

Back