Demand an End 5k

vollygirl

GO VOLS!!!
Staff member
Last edited:
I just finished the #StreetGrace5k .

Street Grace is an organization dedicated to stopping the sexual exploitation of children.

If you're so inclined, I'd appreciate your support with a donation. I named my team in honor of my mom, she was a Sunday School teacher for decades and LOVED teaching kids.
https://app.donorview.com/FundRaise...n94GDP8b_aF9zfwztt8Fbnlo55Dm1pgNcFL0Pb8hNSmhEView attachment 307556
Glad to see you sponsoring this. Iā€™ve supported Bill Wilson from Metro Ministries who has worked extensively to stop human trafficking of children.

The Demand an End 5k had participants in 31 different states, which created Street Grace's largest awareness event to date! In these virtual times, it is wonderful to see so many come out in support of our children's safety.

Amazing!!

I had decided I would do a 5k twice a week (Wed. and Sat.), so I'm going to hold myself accountable here. Good a place as any, and I can continue to get StreetGrace.org out there.

Wednesday done.

Today, I figured it was okay to change it up a little. My treadmill goes to 12% incline, so I every lap I increased the incline 2% until I got to 12, then started back down. Perfect! 13 laps @ 3mph, stopped a couple of times to move my right ankle around, felt a little wonky. Otherwise all dood. 5k 9.26.20.jpg

Visit StreetGrace.org to find out more about child sexual exploitation, and what's being done to end it.

Today's 5k done. 20201010_092424.jpg

VN Store

Back