Deion Sanders getting recruits

DeepSpringsVol

Getting to prominence will take time.
Do you think Prime Time is getting legitimate recruits besides his son by his name? Or do you think these studs are from let's say extracurricular stuff? 😆

Seriously if legitimate name power does this for Jackson State then where do you think he ends up next? Florida State or elsewhere?

Do you think Prime Time is getting legitimate recruits besides his son by his name? Or do you think these studs are from let's say extracurricular stuff? 😆

Seriously if legitimate name power does this for Jackson State then where do you think he ends up next? Florida State or elsewhere?
How many games has he won?

Reactions: WesternNCVol
I am pretty sure with 4 stars at that level. The wins will take care of itself.
I’m sure they will win a few games, but I’m just wondering if those big time recruits are going to be missing the life of a normal big time recruit at a big school and all the amenities associated with it.

Reactions: 05_never_again
I’m sure they will win a few games, but I’m just wondering if those big time recruits are going to be missing the life of a normal big time recruit at a big school and all the amenities associated with it.
Could be and like a couple years in enter the transfer portal if Coach upgrades to power 5.

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe
He got his son and a Juco.

May not take much to win at that level if they play up, but coaching will matter in the long run.

If sanders becomes HC at FSU, the explosion of media attention in this state would be enormous!

Followed quickly by FSU getting even worse, if that's possible.

Reactions: Vol_0311
If my best offers were a CUSA or Sunbelt team, I'd certainly go play for Coach Prime.

My prediction is that JUCO CB is going to be in the transfer portal very quickly.

when-i-message-my-crush-out-of-the-blue-on-facebook-11981.gif

IF he wins, it's within the realm of possibility. They'll be looking for a coach in 2-3 years.

Reactions: BUBear
Who did Jackson State sign today that was notable? (His son, JUCO decommit from UGA, and who else?)

I think with the events of this year we will begin to see quite a few more elite level stars choose HBUs and I think that is awesome. There are several Pro Bowl and other high draft picks from smaller schools. More power to them.
I think this trend will be even bigger in basketball though

He was committed to a Fla school for a while. FSU maybe. I think he is a Top 100 recruit on some sites.

No idea how much that is based on name.

If he is legit top 100 he should have never followed his dad to JSU and his dad should have demanded he didnt.

VN Store

Back