Decision Pending !

I feel like Tennessee has as good a chance as anyone based on the criteria mentioned. :D

Reactions: Remy
I feel like Tennessee has as good a chance as anyone based on the criteria mentioned. :D

Right now ..... a 1 out of 12 chance ! If Jaz and Balogun have influence maybe that might help ? If Mom is still coaching at HH ? Tennessee is a lot closer for Mom to see her play verses going to Louisville! Let’s see which Five schools she visits . Then we will know if we have a shot ? We have 5 scholarships available for 2020 at the moment. 🤷‍♂️

Don`t be surprise if she pick Louisville she will play right away if look at there rosters they lack wing players .

If you are depending on Louisville staying put on recruiting??? That coach will go after 100 recruits before Treasure can make her choice and run a half dozen kids off if he can get a better player ! JMO

Agree with her playing wing .... but also she can play guard. Right now she would be trying to get time against .
Horston Sophomore
Green. Junior
Jaz. Junior
Rinnie. Sophomore

Davis. Senior
Rae. Junior

I see plenty of playing time for her. She has different skills verses Jaz and Davis would be a senior! There is playing time for her and Madison . That is unless we can get another top ten guard to come ???

Treasure has lost some spots on Hoopgurlz but still is listed #12 on prospect Nation. And Madison is moving up on Hoopgurlz but not listed in top 50 on Prospect Nation ? This is where the coaches earn their salary by watching these girls in person... JMO

Last edited:
If you are depending on Louisville staying put on recruiting??? That coach will go after 100 recruits before Treasure can make her choice and run a half dozen kids off if he can get a better player ! JMO

Agree with her playing wing .... but also she can play guard. Right now she would be trying to get time against .
Horston Sophomore
Green. Junior
Jaz. Junior
Rinnie. Sophomore

Davis. Senior
Rae. Junior

I see plenty of playing time for her. She has different skills verses Jaz and Davis would be a senior! There is playing time for her and Madison . That is unless we can get another top ten guard to come ???

You are correct she can play guard i just think she is better on the wing.

Then for Heaven’s sake, everyone mind their manners and their mouths.

Note, Mama Hunt, if you are on here, be aware we are inundated with trolls; some even pretending to be Vols or “nice fans of other teams”.
Can you say “DRAMA” SMH!

Then for Heaven’s sake, everyone mind their manners and their mouths.

Note, Mama Hunt, if you are on here, be aware we are inundated with trolls; some even pretending to be Vols or “nice fans of other teams”.
This is so true and we really need Treasure to become a Lady Vol...🤞 LVFL 🤙✌🏀🧡

I thought Hunt was out after Horston’s commit?!?!

They don’t play the same position so I wouldn’t think so...

Jordan plays the pg primarily and can play the 2 guard treasure plays the 2/3 spot. They easily could play together... but u may know something I don’t

Reactions: stlvolsfan
They don’t play the same position so I wouldn’t think so...

Jordan plays the pg primarily and can play the 2 guard treasure plays the 2/3 spot. They easily could play together... but u may know something I don’t
I’ve heard things out of HH, but these days you never know!!!

The men are getting Uros Plavsic who was originally at Hamilton Heights, maybe we are starting a trend.

VN Store

Back