Decent team in Memphis?

rckytop16

First of all, I am a transfer student from the University of Memphis and cannot express how glad I am to be in the Orange Nation!!!! I did have a chance to watch the Tigers closely last year and was wondering what everyone thought of the team they have this year. Personally, I think they are gonna put some points on the board but are gonna struggle on D. By the way I hope they lose every game but I figured this would make for an interesting topic. GO VOLS!!!

Memphis will be a much improved team. Remember this is the team that put it to Ole Miss (what is it with Memphis and the Mannings?). I think that the offense will be one of the better ones in C-USA.

Actually I was at the Memphis - Ole Miss game last year and Ole Miss had them on the ropes but couldn't glose the deal. Manning decided to take the fourth quarter off and Memphis played perfect late in the game.

How many Mannings are left? Is there still one more? Or am I thinking of the Clausens?

Cooper had to quit in High School. He definitely never played in a college game.

While he started the tradition of wearing his father's ugly, nasty-stained green t-shirt under his pads that Peyton & Eli maintained through their HS & college years, Cooper was the great mythical Manning talent that got nipped in the bud.

Cooper signed with Ole Miss and did play his Freshman year but developed a problem in his neck and it was safer to quit playing than continue.

VN Store

Back