December 4th weekend visitor list

Scissor Hands

I won't offer up specifics but was talking to someone yesterday and we are having discussions with a BIG FISH that has been committed elsewhere. Certain domino's would have to fall, but it was encouraging to hear that there were discussions going on.

Would be considered a very significant get if it came together. I will be happy to disclose who it was after signing day. This is not Nolen - but someone that everyone would consider a BIG FISH.
Ah the ever so elusive big fish ….

2GeeZ4VolZ

I won't offer up specifics but was talking to someone yesterday and we are having discussions with a BIG FISH that has been committed elsewhere. Certain domino's would have to fall, but it was encouraging to hear that there were discussions going on.

Would be considered a very significant get if it came together. I will be happy to disclose who it was after signing day. This is not Nolen - but someone that everyone would consider a BIG FISH.
Did Rod Wilks get another year of eligibility? That would be a BIG FISH.

UTvol1fn

Rub A Dub Dub

Everyone? define Big Fish please. Big Fish to me would be a Top 50 or better player.

Fullfillmer

Texas a&m is recruiting on another level than us. Doubt any of our visitors other than Nolen is on their board.
Let's see - we are 9th in the conference - Ga, Ala, A and M 1,2,3 in the country. Unfortunately, Kentucky is recruiting on another level than us. We need to finish strong and raid the transfer portal and the
JC's.

onevol74

Beauty Shop fodder.

BSGVOL

I love when you go to the lake and all them big fish are around your boat. Trouble is catching them is the problem. Most of these guys we are late to the party on, and them fish ain't a biting this year. Next year, should be a different story if we continue to build relationships and start the season the right way.

swchandler1988

Hendon4Heisman
I love when you go to the lake and all them big fish are around your boat. Trouble is catching them is the problem. Most of these guys we are late to the party on, and them fish ain't a biting this year. Next year, should be a different story if we continue to build relationships and start the season the right way.
Are you paying attention?
Webb
Thomas
Justin Williams
are done deals

M’ba, Desmond Williams, Agu, Tolan are more than likely. Don’t miss the Heup Train

Vfl2407

I thought Nolen had already committed to A&M.
If there's any chance of a de-commit/commit to UT, I'd happily contribute to buying his mama a house.
i think we should work out a deal with a Knoxville car dealership.
they get all the credit for the NIL deals
they then paint all of these cars Pantone 151 so that everyone around town knows it’s theirs.

swchandler1988

Hendon4Heisman
Tyre West, Garner has been in home. He is scheduled to come in on the 10th. This could be a possible pickup folks aren’t expecting. It’s Garners style to pull good ones at the last second, just sayin! GBO!
Been working him hard based on all the reports too. He’s OVing FSU this weekend. Hope we can seal the deal next weekend

VN Store