Decadent Western Culture Thread

Wells Fargo, Target, CitiBank, Hewlett-Packard Sponsor Child Drag Performances

drag-queens-dancing-getty-640x480.jpg

Wells Fargo, Target, Hewlett-Packard, and CitiBank are sponsoring an event in Boise, Idaho, that will feature child drag performers.

The Boise Pride Festival will have an event called “Drag Kids on Stage.” The description reads, “You have watched the queens and kings, now it’s time to see the kids.”

It goes on to call the performances “a drag show like none other” and notes that those between the ages of 11 and 18 will be performing.

Wells Fargo, CitiBank, Target, Hewlett-Packard Sponsor Child Drag Event

Come on! You're overreacting! This kind of stuff is weird, but not mainstream in the slightest. It isn't like there are multiple fortune 500 companies sponsoring this type of.... Oh, they are?

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Seriously though. To the people taking this lightly or thinking this isn't a significant harbinger of the direction we're heading, at what point do you admit that this is a problem? How mainstream does this type of thing have to be before it is a problem? How much child involvement in sexually explicit entertainment before you no longer say it is "no big deal"?

There always seems to be a common denominator in these types of videos.
That's probably because they're posted with that in mind. There were a lot of knock down drag out bloody fights at my high school and I don't recall any involving the mentioned common denominator.

Just marked off another place I’ll never visit.

That dude dove on a woman and punched her bout 20 times in the face...from on top of her. Over a lounge chair of which there are 100s and 100s ... if that was a lady in my family i would probably actually straight up kill that mofo....ii carried my 4in benchmade all metal, spring assist knife clipped on my pocket or trunks on cruises with carnival (garbage) royal carrib (great) and princess ( really good, close no2). Just in case some BS like this happened. They dont have the equipment on those boats to keep his azz alive when i put as many 4in deep puncture wounds in him as I possibly could before security tackled me.

Real men do not hit women, period. Unless she has a deadly weapon and is actively trying to kill me or mine, there is nothing a female can say or do to make me hit them with a closed fist...it just isnt right. This guy deserves prison time at a minimum.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Veteran gay rights protester, 74, who was at 1969 Stonewall Riots is attacked by pro-trans mob at Pride event for sign dismissing transgenderism as 'Woman Face'

A gay rights protestor and co-founder of the first Gay Pride Parade in New York City was attacked by a pro-trans group at a Vermont Pride event for holding an anti-woke sign that dismissed transgenderism.

Fred Sargeant, 74, was attacked after holding a sign with a red line through the phrases 'Woman Face' and 'Black Face,' at the 39th Burlington Pride Parade in Vermont.

Sargeant is against the recent 'gender ideology movement' which he says is 'homophobic' and 'exclusive.'

'Mugged at Burlington Pride,' Sargeant wrote on Facebook. 'So, I went to Pride to protest their misogyny, homophobia, exclusionary policies and divisiveness. I was met by screaming, multiple assaults, ageist comments, shoving, slaps to the back of my head, pouring coffee on me and repeated attempts to steal my signs.

62625763-11231895-image-a-25_1663694741678.jpg

Fred Sargeant, 74, was attacked at a pride event after holding a sign that crossed out the words, 'Woman face' and 'Black face,' while at the 39th Burlington Pride Parade in Vermont

Veteran gay rights protester, 74, who was at 1969 Stonewall Riots is attacked by pro-trans mob | Daily Mail Online

In Chicago, the city's largest Children's Hospital offers 'Kink' and 'Trans-friendly' Sex Toys For Minors

The largest children’s hospital in Chicago has created partnerships with local school districts to promote radical gender theory, "kink," "BDSM," and "trans-friendly" sex toys for children.

These documents reveal a profoundly disturbing collusion between radical gender activists in the medical system and the public school bureaucracy.​
In Chicago, the city's largest children's hospital offers 'kink' and 'trans-friendly' sex toys for minors

In Chicago, the city's largest Children's Hospital offers 'Kink' and 'Trans-friendly' Sex Toys For Minors

The largest children’s hospital in Chicago has created partnerships with local school districts to promote radical gender theory, "kink," "BDSM," and "trans-friendly" sex toys for children.

These documents reveal a profoundly disturbing collusion between radical gender activists in the medical system and the public school bureaucracy.​
In Chicago, the city's largest children's hospital offers 'kink' and 'trans-friendly' sex toys for minors

We have been screaming at the top of our lungs about this trans kid bullcrap " THEY ARE COMING FOR THE KIDS NOW"....read that BS above...SEX TOYS FOR MINORS!!!!
WHAT???? WHAT??? Minors???

Progress according to the leftist commie filth.

^^^ "KIDS can have SEX with WHOEVER they want."

???? WHAT??? NO they cannot. They cant have SEX with anyone...thats a CRIME. Because....you know...they are KIDS!!! You sick POS!!!

Interesting tidbit from that thread....at 14 years old a CHILD can consent to sex in austria...Germany...italy...serbia...my daughter is 14. She cannot drive, drink, have a credit card or checking account...nor do any adult thing because her brain is not yet fully formed. She is a CHILD. She talks about how gross it is that a 16yo tenth grader at school is for wanting one of her (14yo) friends to date him. She said "william (her 16yo cousin) is 16 and he drives etc, we literally have nothing in common bc he is so much older than me and my friends." Direct quote from her. These countries let 14yos have sex....Spain just raised their age from 14 to 16 this decade...sick bastards. SICK.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220925-021146_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20220925-021146_Twitter.jpg
    302.5 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: allvol123
It is NOT an accident that there is a worldwide push at the same time to normalize and legalize pedos. They see that KIDS are being allowed to "choose" what gender they are...and logically next step is that if a child can choose their sexual orientation then they can "choose" to have sex with adults. Hormones and operations, school couselors "helping kids transition" and handing out condoms etc to kids...books being read to kids in public school about having 2 dads or 2 moms etc...about "changing sexes" its all intentional. They are coming for our kids.

Outrage after Small Child RUBS the CROTCH of a Drag Performer at a 'family friendly' Drag Show in Tennessee

A so-called 'family-friendly drag show' at a Tennessee Pride event has created outrage and controversy after a child appears to touch a performer below the waist.

A portion of the video shows a child approaching a performer dressed as Ariel from The Little Mermaid and puts her hand on the performer's crotch area.

The clip shows the youngster appearing to want to feel the texture of the costume they were wearing to approximate the Disney princess.

62914601-11261369-image-m-24_1664431912560.jpg

Outrage after child appears to rub CROTCH of a performer at Chattanooga Pride Youth Day drag show | Daily Mail Online

Gretchen Whitmer’s Solution for Broken Child Welfare System: ‘Sexual Orientation’ and ‘Gender Identity’ Consulting

GettyImages-1229386433-736x490.jpg

Months after a federal judge described the state of Michigan governor Gretchen Whitmer’s child foster care system as "devastating," the Democrat's administration is turning to an atypical antidote: a "sexual orientation" and "gender identity" consultant.

Whitmer's Children's Services Agency on September 12 issued a contract proposal for a "Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, and Expression (SOGIE) Consultant" to assist the agency's "Diversity Equity and Inclusion Unit," documents obtained by the Washington Free Beacon show. Included in the proposal are directives to distribute surveys on "the needs and concerns of LGBTQIA+ … children," develop "training curriculum" on topics such as "implicit bias," and identify "community services for Native American Two Spirit youth."

Gretchen Whitmer's Solution for Broken Child Welfare System: 'Sexual Orientation' and 'Gender Identity' Consulting

VN Store

Back