Deandre Johnson to Miami

I wish him well but I do feel slightly aggrieved that he bails on Pruitt who actually stayed loyal to him all season even though he seemed to changed the game more often than not with dumb penalties rather than game changing sacks.

With Baron and Brooks as our OLBs and Joseph, Harrison and Willis waiting on the bench, then its a good move for both parties.

Still good luck in your new path.

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel
When players leave elite programs like Tennessee they normally go to second rate, lower ranked teams like Miami. Didn’t want him anyway

Miami would destroy us right now.

Get outta here with that.

These kids have their future to think about. With an investigation underway in Knoxville, who knows what's to come of us next year.

I wish him well but I do feel slightly aggrieved that he bails on Pruitt who actually stayed loyal to him all season even though he seemed to changed the game more often than not with dumb penalties rather than game changing sacks.

With Baron and Brooks as our OLBs and Joseph, Harrison and Willis waiting on the bench, then its a good move for both parties.

Still good luck in your new path.
I wonder how Morven Joseph is coming along. Kid looked like a stud coming out of High School.

Reactions: posivol
Didn't he want to transfer earlier and his mom said no you are staying there and sticking it out, I thought at the time that was because of playing time.

Reactions: Border Vol
When players leave elite programs like Tennessee they normally go to second rate, lower ranked teams like Miami. Didn’t want him anyway
Dude we are 20-27 in the last 4 years alone. I don't even want to look up the last 12 or 13.

Reactions: lifeVol

VN Store

Back