'22 DE QB Braden Davis (uscjr commit)

An embarrassment of QB riches options in '22. Take our top 2 just to keep them away from klempsun.

Reactions: volfaninpa
Kinda sucks all these quarterbacks aren't spread out a little bit. So many good options and you know these young men probably want to wear orange and white.

Reactions: volfaninpa
I’d be good with Horn and Martin. Both would help the baseball team as well.
Horn and Martin are better baseball players than football, they are that good. They will be part of the Draft discussions for that year

add Bryce Archie out of McEachern to the mix for 22's, Weinke and Tee messages him regularly. Kid is blowing up fast in GA

Simpson, Horn, or Martin (perhaps if he doesn't stick to baseball) will be the QB in the 2022 class. It's kind of unfortunate, because I think any of these 4 can be really good college QBs, that these are all in the same class. Given any other year, I think UT might be the place for each of them.

I recall Antone’s departure wasn’t very smooth. Is this another example of Tennessee incompetence kicking themselves?

I recall Antone’s departure wasn’t very smooth. Is this another example of Tennessee incompetence kicking themselves?

Probably doesn’t help. His older brother just joined recruiting staff though so could be slowly fixing that. I think he is down the list on peoples boards though or seems that way at least.

Reactions: VolByLaw

VN Store

Back