DE Jimari Butler - Commited

They can dunk might not be bad criteria. I see our defense, especially the ends but all of them really, throwing up their hands. When they don't get to the QB and he passes, our boys' hands are up and at times while jumping. Batted balls, altered passes make a difference. Pruitt is sneaky smart as a recruiter.

Love his speed. Could develop into a quality edge rushet down the road.

Yes, he‘s quick & fast. What impresses me the most is his aggressiveness, competitiveness and intensity. Hopefully these attributes carry over to the weight room. Reminds me of Jauan Jennings‘ intensity. He’s gonna be good sooner than later.

Seems like Pruitt swooped in and found a diamond in the rough. Three stars but only played one year? Might be a real stud when he gets more coaching and experience.

That being said, I hope we don’t need him to start right away.
Barring anymore serious injuries, (Gooden type), we're in good shape along the DLine for next year,imo.

Curious to see if any other SEC teams offer him now and if Alabama or Auburn or Georgia or LSU show interest how quickly he flips.

could be right but some were already on him:...Maryland, Nebraska, TCU, Illinois, etc...they apparently saw something...still thinks he stays with us though...Coach Pruitt's Bama connections...:D

GO BIG ORANGE...BEAT THE WILDCATS!

could be right but some were already on him:...Maryland, Nebraska, TCU, Illinois, etc...they apparently saw something...still thinks he stays with us though...Coach Pruitt's Bama connections...:D

GO BIG ORANGE...BEAT THE WILDCATS!
None of those programs, like Tennessee isn’t, are elite. Now that he’s gotten an SEC offer, I’m just wondering if some others, some of the top SEC programs, come with the offer as well. And we’ve seen what happens oftentimes, when they do.....they flip faster than Simone Biles on a floor routine. I’m afraid that’s what’ll happen here.

Will need to Redshirt. Not an instant impact player like Hardy and Baron who screwed us over

I watched his tape Catbone. Kid uses his hands well, very well actually and at times looks like he is shot out of a cannon. Quick very quick burst at times. If we could afford it I'd take 26 of these and red shirt them. Actually none of us know how much different he will be in an off year of recommended regimen.

I think he started to come around a little bit until last weeks UAB game when the OL played so poorly and run game was non existent.

Yeah, he almost slipped a bit - all those waves of positivity after the SCar win. :D

I don't spend much time in the recruiting forum any more. They complain about the FF but there's more drama over there by far.

These kids have their own thoughts and reasons. If Auburn made a good sales pitch then Hardy may have reasons not related to dissing UT or its coaches. If Baron goes elsewhere then the simple fact remains that UT needs to recruit and develop great DL's. I personally like what they've done with the "lemons" they inherited this year. For such a patch work group that lost its most talented player before game one... I don't think they're half bad.
The guys in the RF must not have a life. They are on like 24/7 and are like a fish waiting for a hook with a worm on it to bite. Break their glass house and they're not happy. They always end up with the right answer after being wrong several times.

Reactions: sjt18
Seems like Pruitt swooped in and found a diamond in the rough. Three stars but only played one year? Might be a real stud when he gets more coaching and experience.

That being said, I hope we don’t need him to start right away.
Never know, if he does sign to play at Tennessee they give him the regimen to follow until fall camp the guy can change a lot from one winter to the next fall camp. The kids athleticism could put him in a starting rotation by mid 2020 season. Kinda makes me think of Derek Barnett with his take off.

I trust Pruitt with recruiting.
His guys all seem to be panning out.
Dooley and butch had stars that were bust.
Pruitt I feel confident with here.

Shamburger is the proof of this. Hasn't even looked like the same kid the last 3 or 4 games. Whether it is Ansley or Pruitt it seems the kids are really being developed. Actually the kids are being developed all over the field.

We will have to take some projects. Not every player will be wanya, darnell, or too'o too'o.

Gonna be a roller coaster still

VN Store

Back