DE flips to Miss St.

Somehow I think we didn't run off a four-star.

Presently we trail South Carolina, North Carolina, Iowa, and Northwestern in recruiting. We should never, ever trail any of those schools for a day.

Are the checks bouncing? Have our hostesses gained weight? Do our hostesses need to gain weight?

Recruiting is too stressful for some of you

Reactions: feathersax
Like it or not, MSU is a threat for anyone attending JUCO in Mississippi. It’s been this way for over a decade.

Reactions: savannahfan

Presently we trail South Carolina, North Carolina, Iowa, and Northwestern in recruiting. We should never, ever trail any of those schools for a day.

Are the checks bouncing? Have our hostesses gained weight? Do our hostesses need to gain weight?
Hostesses make Twinkies, so there's that...

Reactions: lifeisdeep

Tennessee football will not be rebuilt with JUCO's. We should only be recruiting high school prospects. There are no quick fixes as we found out under Butch Jones. The part I placed in bold is ridiculous and very short-sighted, as well as impatient. North Carolina and Iowa are only ahead of us because of their sheer quantity of commitments, not quality. They have 20 commitments... we only have 11. This staff is being very selective. I like it. Now, let's get Haynes King, Rakeem Jarrett and Tyler Baron.

Last edited:
Wonder why we rectuited him so hard? Did you think his grades were an issue before today?

They definitely were. He was a Bama commit, went to JUCO, recommitted to Bama, and then the staff backed off after it was clear he'd have issues qualifying. So he committed to UT and, while I won't pretend to have inside info at UT, it is obvious to me why Pruitt and Co suddenly backed off as well.

Sorry to be negative y’all but it ain’t looking good for this recruiting class. We’ll drop out of the top 25 in recruiting after this departure
If we don't have at least 16 commitments and a top 15 class a month from now, I will agree. We are in on some big fish and waiting for them to announce... once they start to fall, things will clear up. You guys are impatient. Did you prefer it when Butch Jones took fifteen 3 star commitments before September and artificially inflated our ranking? I'm glad we don't do that crap anymore. Hunt the big game!

This Kid went from playing for Alabama, to playing for Tennessee, to now playing for Miss State. Not only is he struggling to make up his mind, but is taking steps down while doing it! I don't think we are the problem...

This Kid went from playing for Alabama, to playing for Tennessee, to now playing for Miss State. Not only is he struggling to make up his mind, but is taking steps down while doing it! I don't think we are the problem...
I don't think he is struggling to make up his mind. bamawriter is probably right. Alabama backed off because of grade concerns (and how often do you see them do that? This kid's grades have got to be bad.) and that is what has probably happened here as well... but again, I don't think losing a JUCO is a big deal.

This has been expected for months. No big deal.
Depends on where we stand with Ojulari, Grimes, Hardy, and Baron. We can't know how good this kid will be, but we only got one DE in 2019, Roman Harrison. Good pass rushers aren't easy to come by and can heavily influence a game. I really miss Derek Barnett.

Why would anyone live in Starkville intentionally?

If your Daddy owns the feed store in Starkville it could be a good gig. I mean you can have all the cheerleaders shaped like Coke machines you want!

Tennessee football will not be rebuilt with JUCO's. We should only be recruiting high school prospects. There are no quick fixes as we found out under Butch Jones. The part I placed in bold is ridiculous and very short-sighted, as well as impatient. North Carolina and Iowa are only ahead of us because of their sheer quantity of commitments, not quality. They have 20 commitments... we only have 11. This staff is being very selective. I like it. Now, let's get Haynes King, Rakeem Jarrett and Tyler Baron.
You should probably send this CJP seeing as how he's taken a whole passel of JUCOs so far. We'll take whoever we can get that helps us win.

You mean like Leonard Little?

Reactions: Remy and Hacksaw
Kind of like the other day in a parking lot a lady had a Razorback hog on the rear of her car. I stopped her said “I think someone’s pulled a joke on you because (I’m laughing now) there’s a silver pig on the back of your car”. She got mad and said she had put that on the car. My response: “you mean YOU did that on purpose?”!!!! At least I thought it was funny.
Was it this lady? That would explain a lot.
1143382F-66DD-4548-AC19-13C5067F8250.jpeg

VN Store

Back