'20 DC WR Rakim Jarrett (Maryland signee)

I noticed that too

i know its the crimson colored elephant in the room. but, notice too how many kids in state are looking elsewhere. this was supposed to be 'our year' in state. personally, if kid is a player i dont care if they come from Nome.

however it does get old seeing good players go elsewhere.

either one of two things is occuring.

either these pay sites are FOS. or, two different regimes dont think much of TN HS talent.

TN has a gigantic recruiting budget. im happy as haites that they're utilizing it. But, somewhere along the line that State U pride needs to emerge...emotional leadership seems to have been a big factor in previous successes. If past is predictor of future... Then, does it follow ? ...getting that in state talent - where its warranted - MAY lend to a much needed passion and pride - emotional leadership for this team. Gotta have a healthy mix.

2FB386CC-B31B-43A2-AC35-76DA7B6081BF.jpeg

Last edited:
i know its the crimson colored elephant in the room. but, notice too how many kids in state are looking elsewhere. this was supposed to be 'our year' in state. personally, if kid is a player i dont care if they come from Nome.

however it does get old seeing good players go elsewhere.

either one of two things is occuring.

either these pay sites are FOS. or, two different regimes dont think much of TN HS talent.

TN has a gigantic recruiting budget. im happy as haites that they're utilizing it. But, somewhere along the line that State U pride needs to emerge...emotional leadership seems to have been a big factor in previous successes. If past is predictor of future... Then, does it follow ? ...getting that in state talent - where its warranted - MAY lend to a much needed passion and pride - emotional leadership for this team. Gotta have a healthy mix.

View attachment 197939
I'm not ready to worry about in state yet. Lots of talent this year. Abd we weren't ever going to get, or go after, all of it.

I'm not ready to worry about in state yet. Lots of talent this year. Abd we weren't ever going to get, or go after, all of it.

There's good talent there. Don't know about it being lots of.

There's only about 5 that I think Pruitt really wants.

Lawrence
Mays
Thomas
Barron
Hardy

Personally, if we end up getting those 5 guys then we've been VERY successful In-state.
I'd be happy as a clam with that. Pull 10 more form GA and NC of that caliber combin d and...sprinkle a little FL, OH, MI in there and we're good.

There's good talent there. Don't know about it being lots of.

There's only about 5 that I think Pruitt really wants.

Lawrence
Mays
Thomas
Barron
Hardy

Personally, if we end up getting those 5 guys then we've been VERY successful In-state.
I'd be happy as a clam with that. Pull 10 more form GA and NC of that caliber combin d and...sprinkle a little FL, OH, MI in there and we're good.

Staff is very high on the kid from Maryville also. Now about 220, great athlete

Staff is very high on the kid from Maryville also. Now about 220, great athlete

I don't think they are "very high" on him. He hasn't even visited lately. Looks like they prefer Simpson out of NC and the kid from Michigan as the big back over Tee Hodge.

VN Store

Back