'20 DC WR Rakim Jarrett (Maryland signee)

Pretty sure the school can't stop you from signing early. Technically as far as a school year is concerned, February is early.. What they don't allow is early enrollment.. At least this is the way I understand how this works..

Pretty sure the school can't stop you from signing early. Technically as far as a school year is concerned, February is early.. What they don't allow is early enrollment.. At least this is the way I understand how this works..
Some don't allow early enrollees... But yeah they can't stop him from signing he just can't enroll

Some schools don’t let you enroll early but they can’t do a thing about signing early. When it comes to college the only thing your high school does is send transcripts. College scholarships just need a parental/guardian signature.

Tyler Byrd might run a 4.5 on his fastest day and was a DB coming out of high school for a reason before ol Jones worked his magic. Jalin Hyatt is one of the fastest recruits TN has got in a long time.
Tyler Byrd is faster than 4.5 lmao. I’m sure Hyatt is super fast, but speed isn’t always everything. Look at John Ross for the bengals

VN Store

Back