'20 DC WR Rakim Jarrett (Maryland signee)

Brady turned a guy who couldn’t win the starting spot at OSU into an SEC record holder and likely heisman winner. It doesn’t matter who is in the QB room next year, that’s the angle they’re taking.
Assuming Brady is still there next year. With all the openings out there I wouldn’t be shocked someone takes a shot at him.

Brady turned a guy who couldn’t win the starting spot at OSU into an SEC record holder and likely heisman winner. It doesn’t matter who is in the QB room next year, that’s the angle they’re taking.
Not quite fair, Burrow was going to start till he got hurt at OSU, or at least I read that somewhere

Assuming Brady is still there next year. With all the openings out there I wouldn’t be shocked someone takes a shot at him.

They already are, apparently, but recent Coach O quotes make it sound like they’re locking him down for a while, at least.

Don't disagree with the angle, I'm sure I'm in the minority's but I don't think Burrow is great. If I were betting he'll be the next Heisman winning QB bust. OSU always seems to be loaded at QB, I think he took the sure bet by transferring. The QB race when he was there was close... just sayin'.
My post about who is throwing to them next year was a bit light hearted mixed with truth...
Don't think this guy is coming to UT.

His year before Brady was extremely pedestrian. Was being heralded as a “game manager”, if I recall.

The LSU offense in 2018 was much different than what Brady brought in, which is much more of an RPO offense than the purely pro-style offense LSU utilized in 2018. Burrow was much more familiar with the RPO offense as he said that was the offense he was in both in HS.

VN Store

Back