'20 DC WR Rakim Jarrett (Maryland signee)

“Long before Rakim Jarrett made his surprise commitment to LSU in the spring, the five-star receiver was connected to Tennessee.
In fact, his April commitment to LSU was unexpected, and he made an official visit to Tennessee two months later. And while the Washington (D.C.) St. John’s standout remains committed to the Tigers, sources told me this week they like where Tennessee stands in the long run to get his signature.

In following Jarrett's recruitment and also in speaking with sources, I entered a Crystal Ball pick for him to eventually wind up at Tennessee. Although nothing is imminent from a timing standpoint, the information I received this week led to my pick.
The 6-foot, 208-pound Jarrett was considered a heavy lean to the Vols for much of his recruitment, and the Vols recently landed a commitment from his teammate, Mordecai McDaniel. Also, former St. John’s quarterback Kasim Hill just transferred to Tennessee.

During the summer, and after his Tennessee commitment, Jarrett said he would take multiple official visits.”
- Brian Dohn, 247

It's early and I need another cup of coffee but did i read this wrong or what?

Reactions: CedarHillVol
“Long before Rakim Jarrett made his surprise commitment to LSU in the spring, the five-star receiver was connected to Tennessee.
In fact, his April commitment to LSU was unexpected, and he made an official visit to Tennessee two months later. And while the Washington (D.C.) St. John’s standout remains committed to the Tigers, sources told me this week they like where Tennessee stands in the long run to get his signature.

In following Jarrett's recruitment and also in speaking with sources, I entered a Crystal Ball pick for him to eventually wind up at Tennessee. Although nothing is imminent from a timing standpoint, the information I received this week led to my pick.
The 6-foot, 208-pound Jarrett was considered a heavy lean to the Vols for much of his recruitment, and the Vols recently landed a commitment from his teammate, Mordecai McDaniel. Also, former St. John’s quarterback Kasim Hill just transferred to Tennessee.

During the summer, and after his Tennessee commitment, Jarrett said he would take multiple official visits.”
- Brian Dohn, 247

giphy.gif

Reactions: SweetasSoda
No way he signs with Maryland over TN. Its Maryland Football for goodness sake
I wouldn’t sleep on them in this recruitment. If there’s one thing Maryland can sell, it’s putting stud WRs in the league. Stefon Diggs, DJ Moore, Darius Hayward-Bey, Torrey Smith.. all in the past 10-15 years. That being said I still think we land him

Reactions: SweetasSoda
I wouldn’t sleep on them in this recruitment. If there’s one thing Maryland can sell, it’s putting stud WRs in the league. Stefon Diggs, DJ Moore, Darius Hayward-Bey, Torrey Smith.. all in the past 10-15 years. That being said I still think we land him

Diggs is a stud
Moore has the ability to be really good
DHB wasn’t ever anything close to his draft spot
Torrey Smith is a solid 2 and slot guy

Diggs is a stud
Moore has the ability to be really good
DHB wasn’t ever anything close to his draft spot
Torrey Smith is a solid 2 and slot guy

Kids don’t care one bit if players are successful in the league. They care that a school develops and exposes them to get them drafted and paid. That’s why Bama keeps putting up top classes even though so many of their players have been mediocre pros.

Not impressed with his highlights but he could develop into a good college WR if he surrounds himself with the right people.

VN Store

Back