'20 DC WR Rakim Jarrett (Maryland signee)

On the Instagram account @anythingcollegefootball Rakim replied to a post that claimed he was "looking like a flip from LSU to Tennessee" with simply "wrong." When someone replied to his comment with "Geaux?" he responded with "#GeauxTigers."

This one feels like itll take until December no matter what, but LSU is probably feeling a bit of relief with that comment.

And now a poster on an OSU board is claiming he approached OSU because he wants out of LSU, but they told him no thanks? Lol, recruiting is silly. Chase > Caught for sure.

And now a poster on an OSU board is claiming he approached OSU because he wants out of LSU, but they told him no thanks? Lol, recruiting is silly. Chase > Caught for sure.
Yea, don’t believe that one. They have the best WR class in the country right now. RJ want to be the man, ain’t happening at OSU with all those dudes.

On the Instagram account @anythingcollegefootball Rakim replied to a post that claimed he was "looking like a flip from LSU to Tennessee" with simply "wrong." When someone replied to his comment with "Geaux?" he responded with "#GeauxTigers."

This one feels like itll take until December no matter what, but LSU is probably feeling a bit of relief with that comment.
Lawrence did a similar thing. These kids just don't like their moment being taken from them. I still feel good about where we're at

Lawrence did a similar thing. These kids just don't like their moment being taken from them. I still feel good about where we're at
Honestly he also just posted on his Instagram a pic of him holding an LSU keychain. Seems like he's overcompensating to make people believe he is 100% LSU. Youre right, they just like their moment and thats cool by me as long as he catches 10,000 TDs for the good guys.

Yea, don’t believe that one. They have the best WR class in the country right now. RJ want to be the man, ain’t happening at OSU with all those dudes.
Serious question, had anyone ever heard of Coach Day before cockring gate? Why are kids excited to play for this guy

Serious question, had anyone ever heard of Coach Day before cockring gate? Why are kids excited to play for this guy
His jewelry shopping wasn’t the crux of the scandal and downfall of Zach Smith...or subsequently Urban Meyer. It was the first time he beat his wife and Urban covered it up...and every time afterwards.

It was their staff that said it, not a fan. They drink their own koolaid north of the Ohio river, or maybe it’s not kool-aid?

Jarrett's camp had reached out to Ohio State to see if they were still interested him before Mookie [Cooper] committed,” a source tells us. “Rakim is a big-time talent but Ohio State is not a good fit for him. You know things are going well in the recruiting department when a talent like him is politely turned away. Ohio State is not only looking for talented guys on the field but they are looking for the right character fit. This class of guys is bonding like no other.”

I don't disagree but to say UT was rolling in the 90's with enticements without any type of proof is just an opinion based on what everyone else thinks. Did they stop in the 2000's and that's why we have sucked so bad in the last 15 years?
Have you never heard of Tennessee Stud? Seriously, I’m asking?

From hearing time and time again, “Rocky Top Fund” got another one in the 90s, yes it was alive and well. I’ll give up the sources, one was a VP of a big company (was my boss) and he “shared” in contribution to the fund and the other was Bernard Kings roomate from UT. No SEC school is completely clean.

Have you never heard of Tennessee Stud? Seriously, I’m asking?

From hearing time and time again, “Rocky Top Fund” got another one in the 90s, yes it was alive and well. I’ll give up the sources, one was a VP of a big company (was my boss) and he “shared” in contribution to the fund and the other was Bernard Kings roomate from UT. No SEC school is completely clean.
Best ones no one hears of.

VN Store

Back