'20 DC WR Rakim Jarrett (Maryland signee)

Jalin Hyatt & Jimmy Holiday say 'sup'.

Looks like Jalin is in for the long haul, but I am not sure Jimmy is jumping onboard just yet.

I am one of the not so crazy about Tee bunch. Everyone was telling me how great a recruiter Tee is and he is going to get us the best WR,s and I have not seen much from him on the recruiting front so far. Would love to see him land a big time receiver, hope he gets Rakim and Jimmy both. I just have not seen much from him on that front and I do not know if the receivers are better this year because of him, or because they are a senior group that has excelled because they are experienced. Maybe some of both.

Wish Tee the best in recruiting these guys because we need them.

Jarrett laughs at them lol. To compare them to him is funny honestly. They both are really good, but Jarrett is a game changer.
Do huh? I dont care man.

1- too old to 'break down film'
2- bird in hand is worth ....
3- in Pruitt i trust.
4-your point is moot due to we're out of it for Rakim. He made his pick

Looks like Jalin is in for the long haul, but I am not sure Jimmy is jumping onboard just yet.

I am one of the not so crazy about Tee bunch. Everyone was telling me how great a recruiter Tee is and he is going to get us the best WR,s and I have not seen much from him on the recruiting front so far. Would love to see him land a big time receiver, hope he gets Rakim and Jimmy both. I just have not seen much from him on that front and I do not know if the receivers are better this year because of him, or because they are a senior group that has excelled because they are experienced. Maybe some of both.

Wish Tee the best in recruiting these guys because we need them.

Hard to evaluate the recruiting ability of someone for UT, when he hasn't been here for even one signing day yet.

Reactions: irish1485

VN Store

Back