'20 DC WR Rakim Jarrett (Maryland signee)

Don't be so naive.

I’m not naive but proof? Reminds me of a certain party that does nothing but throw out accusations but never offers any proof. I think it’s funny some of you act like an authority on the subject. None of you know sh!t for certain.

I’m not naive but proof? Reminds me of a certain party that does nothing but throw out accusations but never offers any proof. I think it’s funny some of you act like an authority on the subject. None of you know sh!t for certain.

I know things but would never offer proof. You are either naive or ignorant or just being an idiot. You can pick.

Asking for proof of NCAA violations on a public board. You’re either a troll or an idiot.

Neither do you so STHU. Both parties suck and corrupt. Go back to the FF

Much money changes hands in college recruiting. Every team does it. It is known.

giphy (6).gif

Reactions: drvenner
I know things but would never offer proof. You are either naive or ignorant or just being an idiot. You can pick.[/QUOTE
Years ago when fans could help recruit, I asked an assistant coach what I could do to help the most. His reply was rather surprising when he said if you do something that gets me fired, you had better be able to pay my salary for a long time. He never got fired for cheating and this was back in the 70s and 80s. I do know a Tennessee assistant who paid for an abortion for a HS player and he was fired that year, That player was no longer recruited by Tennessee. Back in those days we did not have to cheat to recruit. When I was in school in the late 50s, if there was money involved in cheating, no one know anything about it. However, players seemed to be wearing nice suits every Fall. Players always had nice Summer jobs and that was not illegal back in those days. Construction work kept players in good physical condition since they did not have Summer school and workout like they do now. I am not now involved in any of this stuff, but I do know some HS coaches very well.

well shii. one of the cooler things i made.

Did you get paid to make a pic of him in an LSU uniform committing? From your screen name I could see you being a casual LSU fan, or even possibly trying to just get your work noticed more. No response necessary, just curious.

I don't. But some people know a lot. Every CFB team throws illegal enticements to recruits including $, women, cars, electronics and likely a lot more. Every single team does it . Every one.

Im resisting the urge to say as long as we play bama every year getting to the playoffs is very very unlikely but I'm not going to actually say it

If we get the likes of Bailey, RJ, Gilbert, Baron and a few other unmentioned elite players, it won't be long until we're really competing with the Bamas and Georgia's of the world. I've been saying 20' is our year and I'm sticking to it. I believe we will see drastic improvement this year, but 2020 will be OUR year, IMO.

I don't. But some people know a lot. Every CFB team throws illegal enticements to recruits including $, women, cars, electronics and likely a lot more. Every single team does it . Every one.
Then there’s the borderline stuff with family members getting well-paying jobs, etc. Not all of that is illegal per se, but it is 💯 quid pro quo.

Reactions: drvenner

VN Store

Back