'20 DC WR Rakim Jarrett (Maryland signee)

Dude looks like he is cut from stone. Gonna fit in nicely with the way we are looking these days with true S&C. I believe as soon as next year other teams are gonna dread playing us because we are going to be the most physical team they play that year.

Dude looks like he is cut from stone. Gonna fit in nicely with the way we are looking these days with true S&C. I believe as soon as next year other teams are gonna dread playing us because we are going to be the most physical team they play that year.
And because we'll be able to beat them. We're almost out of the gutter. About time.

Meh.
To'oto'o
Crouch
Wright
Morris
Peterson
Mcollough
Keyton
Among others.

Things have changed. All signs pointing to them continuing to change.

Do i need to talk about the kids Hubb's say we flat out didnt recruit or didnt try bc we were butthurt...our feelings got hurt. I guess the mortar was too wet?

You can talk about whatever you want.

It's guaranteed to be at least as bad a take as your last post.

Well, apologies for pointing out facts. Previous staff couldnt evaluate players and recruited stars, and lost some when they ran out of snake oil. This staff can recruit but have simply just not recruited some in state guys. Not saying i agree or disagree. Facts are we've missed on some damn good in state kids, it also follows that had we gotten said players we'd be winning more games.

You dont have to agree. Its a message board. I still think Pruitt is a much better coach, developer and recruiter. Do I think we have to go after every in state ****/*****? No. But when your rivals enjoy picking essentially whoever they want in our state, it gets old. Pruitt's tactic may be spot on. It also may backfire.

edit: an 85 camaro is pretty badass

Last edited:
Well, apologies for pointing out facts. Previous staff couldnt evaluate players and recruited stars, and lost some when they ran out of snake oil. This staff can recruit but have simply just not recruited some in state guys. Not saying i agree or disagree. Facts are we've missed on some damn good in state kids, it also follows that had we gotten said players we'd be winning more games.

You dont have to agree. Its a message board. I still think Pruitt is a much better coach, developer and recruiter. Do I think we have to go after every in state ****? No. But when your rivals enjoy picking essentially whoever they want in our state, it gets old. Pruitt's tactic may be spot on. It also may backfire.
"In state misses"... Yep. That's another bad take

You dont have to agree. Its a message board. I still think Pruitt is a much better coach, developer and recruiter. Do I think we have to go after every in state ****/*****? No. But when your rivals enjoy picking essentially whoever they want in our state, it gets old. Pruitt's tactic may be spot on. It also may backfire.
Dont be a zip code recruiter. Its so 2010.

Meh.
To'oto'o
Crouch
Wright
Morris
Peterson
Mcollough
Keyton
Among others.

Things have changed. All signs pointing to them continuing to change.
This, and...

this!

edit: an 85 camaro is pretty badass

Hot take: Pruitt knows TN talent isn't quite as it appears. 247 is based out of Nashville. You can't tell me TN kids don't get seen/heard about more than other states. I think it's been inflated for some time.

Butch ate it up. Pruitt wants to see them first and that's great imo. Clemson is notorious for being very picky with offers. Butch slung em like it was nothin. Who should we mimic?

Feel like OSU might be biggest competition with this one... kinda feels like the type of recruitment that could go until signing day without a commitment

VN Store

Back