'20 DC WR Rakim Jarrett (Maryland signee)

I'd watch around the end of the month before the college season starts. If there's an official decommitment around then, it's looking good for UT. If there isn't a decommitment I wouldn't stress it though. As odd as it sounds, unless LSU pulls out the big money bags, Maryland is a bigger threat to land him than him staying committed to LSU. That just feels weird to say but that seems to be the indication.

I'd watch around the end of the month before the college season starts. If there's an official decommitment around then, it's looking good for UT. If there isn't a decommitment I wouldn't stress it though. As odd as it sounds, unless LSU pulls out the big money bags, Maryland is a bigger threat to land him than him staying committed to LSU. That just feels weird to say but that seems to be the indication.
You think he visits lsu again?

Got a feeling this is gonna be a rough year for Ogreon.
Idk I really like their QB. Of course they have the talent. I see another 9-10 win season for em. Orgeron will never get them over the hump though. He’ll need to stumble across the next great OC/DC for that to happen. Needs him a Cutcliffe and Chavis

Reactions: onevol74
Idk I really like their QB. Of course they have the talent. I see another 9-10 win season for em. Orgeron will never get them over the hump though. He’ll need to stumble across the next great OC/DC for that to happen. Needs him a Cutcliffe and Chavis

Yup. Agreed. 9-10 wins wont work there.

Yup. Agreed. 9-10 wins wont work there.
What I would do for consistent 9-10 win seasons again. Pretty incredible to think back to those years where our entire season came down to 2-3 games (FL, UGA, and one of the good West teams) bc the rest of games were chalked up as Ws. I never appreciated just how good Fulmer was.

What I would do for consistent 9-10 win seasons again. Pretty incredible to think back to those years where our entire season came down to 2-3 games (FL, UGA, and one of the good West teams) bc the rest of games were chalked up as Ws. I never appreciated just how good Fulmer was.
Through this decade of dark clouds, we Vol fans had to learn to be humble.

Bray was an immature brat that didnt know a thing about how to be a full QB. With that said, it appears he has matured and I am happy for him. I was a fan of his raw gunslinging ability. Imagine if he studied the game enough early on to be able to check to a big play or rearrange protection.. he could have been big time.

I saw a quick shot of Bray on TV yesterday on the Bear's sideline. Anyone know how he did?

VN Store

Back