'20 DC WR Rakim Jarrett (Maryland signee)

This.... seems like people forget about it... wasn’t as electric as CP but for sure had a very bright future
He was so smooth in that Florida game. He’d go up and pluck the ball, come down, juke the defender and take off.

Was never the same after.

I thought DR had the most raw talent in recent memory. He was big, fast, strong, and was very physical. My fondest memory was when he caught that ball in the end zone while two (Vandy players, I think) guys sandwich him and bounce off. DR lands in a sitting position, helmet knocked with a big grin on his face, outstretched arms with the ball in one hand.

I thought DR had the most raw talent in recent memory. He was big, fast, strong, and was very physical. My fondest memory was when he caught that ball in the end zone while two (Vandy players, I think) guys sandwich him and bounce off. DR lands in a sitting position, helmet knocked with a big grin on his face, outstretched arms with the ball in one hand.
Carl Pickens,IMO

Reactions: onevol74
"My fondest memory was when he caught that ball in the end zone while two (Vandy players, I think) guys sandwich him and bounce off. DR lands in a sitting position, helmet knocked with a big grin on his face, outstretched arms with the ball in one hand."

That was against Cincinatti--Butch's team....great catch though. Yes--DR was as talented as any receiver ever at UT. He was just his own worst enemy. Should of/Could of made millions in the NFL with his talent.

Or when he drug the honey badger about ten yards after he caught a pass over him.

Interesting that Jarrett is still recruiting for LSU

“I plan on visiting Ohio State, LSU, and Georgia this season,” Farooq said. “I’ve talked to the LSU coaches a couple times but I haven’t really gotten to meet a lot of those guys.

Rakim (Jarrett) told me it’s a great opportunity there. He has some big things to say about them.

Interesting that Jarrett is still recruiting for LSU
giphy.gif

VN Store

Back