'20 DC WR Rakim Jarrett (Maryland signee)

I’m not naive but proof? Reminds me of a certain party that does nothing but throw out accusations but never offers any proof. I think it’s funny some of you act like an authority on the subject. None of you know sh!t for certain.
Lol. So just to get this straight, you believe we’ve never had boosters pay players in the past right?

I don't. But some people know a lot. Every CFB team throws illegal enticements to recruits including $, women, cars, electronics and likely a lot more. Every single team does it . Every one.
Basically some are better at getting away with it than others. Maybe you need a really nice car leased to you for a very good rate? Maybe your mom or dad is looking for a good job?

Reactions: drvenner
As many HOFers as Tennessee has had they may not have gotten large sums of money but they’re never had to ask if you get my drift.

I don't. But some people know a lot. Every CFB team throws illegal enticements to recruits including $, women, cars, electronics and likely a lot more. Every single team does it . Every one.

I don't disagree but to say UT was rolling in the 90's with enticements without any type of proof is just an opinion based on what everyone else thinks. Did they stop in the 2000's and that's why we have sucked so bad in the last 15 years?

I don't disagree but to say UT was rolling in the 90's with enticements without any type of proof is just an opinion based on what everyone else thinks. Did they stop in the 2000's and that's why we have sucked so bad in the last 15 years?
Little before the 90’s but it’s hilarious if you know some of these people. They want their team to win so badly they’ll do nearly anything.

Roy Adams, key figure in Albert Means investigation, passes away

I think that there are plenty of people on this board who know. I think basketball is the worst of all, but football is a close second. The quotes that Will Wade said were likely not very uncommon in the industry.

Well you might be right but proof? Didn’t think so.

Look why would i open my mouth or type to show you proof? Just please don't be so naive. The only handoffs at UT don't just go to Rbs or Wrs on jet sweeps. I've been around since the 90s and know some things you don't discuss or regurgitate you let them be. I do know many remember the Tee Martin situation. I was there to know what all happened. He wasn't the only one. Last thing only ones crying are the ppl losing on the big time guys.

VN Store

Back