'20 DC WR Rakim Jarrett (Maryland signee)

Kid is a FOS diva. Enjoy LSU women who smell like corn dogs for the next four years.

It was between Clemson, LSU, Ohio State and Tennessee at one point. I just think this has to be trolling, needing some attention at this point for him.

Or he likes LSU? They will likely compete for second or third in SEC West. Prob play in the Sugar or Poulan Weedeater Bowl.

@Freak any chance we could make the Recruiting Forum Talk thread an invite only thread? Keep the lurkers, FF, and unwanted riff raff out. It would be like our own little RF safe space...
Freak be like...”let me take that non-profit angle under advisement wid my boy.” 🤔
1559394366222.gif

Kid is a FOS diva. Enjoy LSU women who smell like corn dogs for the next four years.

It was between Clemson, LSU, Ohio State and Tennessee at one point. I just think this has to be trolling, needing some attention at this point for him.

Who cares? The dude is a stud and I would be happier than Margot Robbies seamstress if he committed to TN.

@Freak any chance we could make the Recruiting Forum Talk thread an invite only thread? Keep the lurkers, FF, and unwanted riff raff out. It would be like our own little RF safe space...
Seal off the recruiting forum, cut the phone lines, contain the spread of misinformation. medium-clean.jpg

mine-arrow-lone-gunmen-oliver-and-thea-queen-gif-you-look-like-crap.gif

VN Store

Back