'20 DC WR Rakim Jarrett (Maryland signee)

Raise your hand 🖐, if it did cross your mind.

🖐
I hope he tears his bedskirt so it looks kind of ghetto when you walk in the room, but not quite big enough of a deal to replace it, so he just leaves it like it is and in the back of his mind thinks "you know, I should get a new bedskirt" every time he looks at it.... but when he gets on Amazon to order a new one, he constantly gets sidetracked and just never actually buys a new one... and it bothers him every day... for the rest of his college career :mad:

I hope he tears his bedskirt so it looks kind of ghetto when you walk in the room, but not quite big enough of a deal to replace it, so he just leaves it like it is and in the back of his mind thinks "you know, I should get a new bedskirt" every time he looks at it.... but when he gets on Amazon to order a new one, he constantly gets sidetracked and just never actually buys a new one... and it bothers him every day... for the rest of his college career :mad:
Reported

I mean, we’ve all had thoughts like this one at some point or another. Haven’t we?

Goodness what a poor choice. The most underperforming offense I can think of.

10 points....T-E-N.....in 3 years vs Alabama! Not average, TOTAL. WOW.

Have fun scoring zero points against your "rival" in your 1970s offense.

The last time they had a 1,000-yard WR was in 2013 when both Landry and OBJ had 1,000 yards in the same season.

Vols haven't either, technically, but Malone had 972 yards in 2016. Close enough.

At least he had fun trolling other schools' fans though.

F this guy.

giphy.gif

The grandfather on duck dynasty played football at lsu. Kids these days are huge fans of duck dynasty. Coincidence or no? Pretty sure I got my facts right there...

Just to set the record straight, this is incorrect. The grandfather on Duck Dynasty did not go to LSU. He was the starting QB for Louisiana Tech. He started over Terry Bradshaw. I remember watching an episode where they talked about it. He quit football his Senior year because it interfered with his duck hunting LOL. That allowed Bradshaw to start at QB. Dude must have been a hell of a QB to start over Bradshaw who ended up being the #1 overall pick.

Just to set the record straight, this is incorrect. The grandfather on Duck Dynasty did not go to LSU. He was the starting QB for Louisiana Tech. He started over Terry Bradshaw. I remember watching an episode where they talked about it. He quit football his Senior year because it interfered with his duck hunting LOL. That allowed Bradshaw to start at QB. Dude must have been a hell of a QB to start over Bradshaw who ended up being the #1 overall pick.

This is correct. A friend of mines ex wife was related to them. He said that who they are on TV is them. Si and Jase are that crazy. Lol

Ouch. Even we aren’t that bad. 28 for us.

VN Store

Back