'20 DC WR Rakim Jarrett (Maryland signee)

Uphill battle at this point. Not out of the equation yet...but always harder once they have accepted something from the other guys. Right timing with the right deal and he would flip....question is can we make those stars align properly.
What do you think of him removing all of his lsu stuff off his social media?

The game and more money and we may concentrate effort that is wasted and miss on someone else. But got to chase this talent. Like chasing tail when the girls a 10 and you aren’t.
Can’t waste effort if you have plenty to spare.

@AaronUT looks like he answered my type of question in the Rakim thread.... Now why in the world would he say this? Asking for a friend....
Didn’t expect to get invited back into the conversation after your first reply was to “kick rocks,” but can’t let a sour attitude get in the way of sweet tasting justification. It’s beyond me why any “made man” would openly discuss strategies and throwing bags to recruits on an open forum. Well done 🥩

Didn’t expect to get invited back into the conversation after your first reply was to “kick rocks,” but can’t let a sour attitude get in the way of sweet tasting justification. It’s beyond me why any “made man” would openly discuss strategies and throwing bags to recruits on an open forum. Well done 🥩

He has been wrong more than right and drops things that we want to hear and we infer. My dad has always told me “believe nothing that you hear and half of what you see” so I take his comments with a grain of salt.

I asked a simple question to atlanta vol (b/c here on volnation, people have numerous times openly disclosed things that are going on behind the scenes). I felt my question was clearly in bounds. In my latest response to you proves that most questions on here about recruiting, coaching searches, current team updates, etc... are fair game to ask. No harm no foul in my book 🤔

I asked a simple question to atlanta vol (b/c here on volnation, people have numerous times openly disclosed things that are going on behind the scenes). I felt my question was clearly in bounds. In my latest response to you proves that most questions on here about recruiting, coaching searches, current team updates, etc... are fair game to ask. No harm no foul in my book 🤔

If you ask and he answers it’s on him not you.

Not trying to spread panic or anything, but since I've been reading the tea leaves lately I thought I'd let everyone know that he "unliked" all the tweets re: Tennessee recently except for this one. It was 5 different tweets before, I believe.

1563796471071.png

Not trying to spread panic or anything, but since I've been reading the tea leaves lately I thought I'd let everyone know that he "unliked" all the tweets re: Tennessee recently except for this one. It was 5 different tweets before, I believe.

View attachment 213582

This is definitely a recruitment that won't be over until he's signed and in class somewhere.

VN Store

Back